The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 62

Tbh she doesn't seem to be a capable emperor tho, seeing that she's politically blind with no clear intuition

Tbh the fact that the characters are starting to realize their feelings for each other makes me anxious.Like, the scheming of Dowun's brother and the hidden princess means that every little weakness of Lyon would be her downfall later on.It doesn't mean that their relationship is toxic or anything but it's not at the right time.To me, Lyon is still oblivious to her surrounding.We never see her act anything, all goes to Dowun.She seems sheltered and actively turning a blind eye to all Dowun's clan's schemes.Despite having the romance genre, it would be better if Lyon had some character development first.Or else, Baek Han's future might not turn well. All in all, i'm on Dowun's side right now.He is bad person, yes, but he seems to be the logical one here despite his demeaning behavior.

Edit : I've read some comments about Dowun.Honestly, he's not that bad.I also viewed him as a cold hearted jerk in the past when he told Lyon the truth but honestly it's not really that bad.I've just realized that romance kingdom stories numbed me down that i forgot about that world doesn't revolve around romance.Other stories always deemed things like as long as the main characters are happy than all problems are gone.World hunger?Just use some talk-no-jutsu or a timeskip to show the main character's pure angelic heart.This story seemed more realistic and for me, Dowun is the most well-written character.I'm really worried about Baek Han tho, he had major death flags around him.

It's incredible that the more i read this stoey the more i find it engaging! How tha charachter are developing and their feeling (along the reasons behind their actions) is something so human that i can feel it as my own. Finally Dowun is showing some emotion and to me it is a natural reaction of seeing something he always though as his own gradually sliping away...I don't think is real longing but more like he is gaining some humanity, an humanity that until now was vuried under a freezing logic.

Ha I don't believe it. Dowun doesnt do anything unless its a means to an end. I doubt he has any feelings for her at all and just sees her as his posession slipping away. After all he helped her become an empress for HIS sake. And to this day, he wants her only blind, deaf, and dumb while still dependent on him. Why else would he go behind her back and slowly take over the politics of the palace and overtake the empresses duties. He wants the crown and all the wealth and status that comes with it for his clans sake, and he has made that clear from day 1. So this "I suddenly like you" story is not flying with me. Although I will say, I don't believe he is aware of his father and brother's plot with her sister. But I also don't believe he views Lyon as anything but a pretty decorative chess piece who has helped him strive towards his current station. The only affection I could plausibly suspect he feels is that of the idea that they were "in this together from the start" (i.e. another ruthless, emotionaless being like him who wants to reach the peak of the mountain) and he hates the idea of her letting go of that "companionship". Thats it.

omg my heart a;lkdsfj;alksdjfals; this chapter ;;;;;((((((((((((
thank you for ur hard work, lunalotus scans!

I'd rather dowun be the ML because I think the storyline would be more interesting that way. to see his character development and redemption arc. baek han would be kind of boring, but still cute.

Okay guys I know tsundere Dowun is cute but you cant deny how her smile was so bright pure and genuine with baek hanii It be hitting some type of way 😢🥺🥺

I honestly dont care as long as shes happy with whoever BUT ahhhh the second lead syndrome is strong in this one..

Who's lowkey wishing theyd just elope? 🙋‍♀️🙈

He is giving her the attention that she wanted all this time. He finally gives in to give her the attention and love so that he can still manipulate her. Nice moves, hope this continues to a love triangle.

Tbh, I'm just wondering about Dowun's past, it must be horrible for him to bottle up his feelings and keep his composure at all times. He was raised like this, I'm sure he has feelings for Hong Lyon. The end game really doesn't matter as long as she's happy.

I CAME DOWN HERE HOPING TO BUDDHA FOR A DOWUN-FUCKING-FREE CHAPTER AND WHO THE FYCK DO I SEE AMBLING DOWN THE OLD TOWN ROAD WITH HIS CHEAP EMO BANGS
WHO TF THINKS THESE POSSESSIVE AS HELL GESTURES ARE ROMANTIC? TO CALL THIS BITCH DIRT IS AN INSULT TO FUCKING DIRT, WHICH CAN HELP THINGS GROW DO YOU SEE THIS BITCH GROW

BITCH STAYED THE SAME FUCKING ASSWIPE ALL HIS LIFE AND HAS GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT. NO CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT WHATSOEVER.
HE STOLE HER CHILDHOOD. SHE DOUBTS HER OWN SENSE OF AGENCY AND PERSONHOOD BC OF HIM. HE DOESNT DESERVE AN IOTA OF YOUR FANGIRLING.
FUCK DOWUN
HE'S GOT THE HAIR OF A 2000 JPOP HAS-BEEN AND HIS EYES ARE THE FUCKING SHADE OF PEE
CHUG A TANK OF GAS AND SWALLOW A MATCH STICK YOU SELF-SERVING FREAK

@eins NO
DO I SOUND OK TO YOU???
THIS IS A MAN WHO MAKES MY LIFE GO FROM :I to FUCKING YZMA HELLBENT ON KILLING A LLAMA
HE IS THE MANIFESTATION OF TOXIC POSSESSIVE MASCULINITY THAT FOR SOME GODFORSAKEN REASON PEOPLE HAVE A TENDENCY TO ROMANTICIZE
IS IT THAT HES A BLACK HAIRED ROMANTIC INTEREST? IS IT THE JPOP EMO BANGS THAT MAKE HIM SO INTERESTING? MANIPULATIVE, SOLIPSISTIC MEN ARENT INTERESTING, THEY'RE FURNITURE

what the hell is wrong with the comment section in this series ? it full of long paragraphs and debating with each others. the gloomy story really affect the readers hahaha

btw, LLS stay healthy so you can keep translate this miserable stories. i really want a happy ending for each of them...

F u dowun, you've been planning this all along so am pretty sure this "jealous fiance" act is just what it is— an act. Cuz u cant redeem urself nuh uh not in my eyes brother

Users who are viewing this thread