The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 63

I HATE DOWUN WITH EVER FIBRE OF MY BEING
LIKE HOW DARE HE FILL UP MY COMPUTER SCREEN WITH HIS PISSY EYES AND HIS 2000 JPOP HAS-BEEN BANGS
ANY OF YALL SHIPPING THIS SENTIENT PIECE OF MILDEW GRIME WITH LYON IS DELUDED. POSSESSIVENESS ISN'T "INTERESTING," IT'S TOXIC
FUCK OFF TO JUPITER ASSWUN
ANYONE WANT TO SEE HIS ORGANS COMBUSTING IN SPACE CAUSE I DO

@lindyhopper343434 YEAH! Im so tired of authors making the fl stick/go back to the very man who caused her so much pain like are you dumb. I swear she better never let him in emotionally and learn to stand for herself.

tbh i dont hate dowun that much. i mean look at him growing up with that kind of family and environment. he was pushed since small to become royal. moreover every genius has cold heart haha. but hes a no for hong lyon. she deserves better.

we know that dowun was the one who helped her and reached for her to stand on her feet, teach her first when no one willing to help her of course he has a special place in her heart but because dowun's a first child and came from a family who was determined to take the place where they suppose to be he grows to be a realistic person and doesnt want to involve the heart cause it can ruin not just himself but his whole family as well. we can see how he was willing to sacrifice his brother without remorse @CherryBlossom161 thats from my POV...

I still haven't read the recent chapters and I'm scared. I might binge this once I know the Lyon is happy ಥ_ಥ

wow i jump to this chapter when i'm in 30s, i don't really like where this going :/
seems like hong lyon wont be happy with dowun

@CherryBlossom161
EXACTLY
these are the same people who go, 'but he helped her become who she is!!!!111'
uhhh victim blamey rhetoric much? way to discredit all the work she's put in herself, her training, her political maneuvering all these years. Let's turn the table around - it's HIM who has no ounce of fucking royal blood in his cheap ass veins, it's HIM who couldn't have come to where he is without HER. he literally knows this - THATS WHy HE APPROACHED HER IN THE FIRST PLACE. HE THOUGHT SHE WAS EASY PICKINS AND MANIPULATABLE, MANAGEABLE.
And way to sidestep THE WHOLE issue of him emotionally neglecting, gaslighting, disparaging, and being an all around abusive asswipe for YEARRRRRRRRRRRRS just so he could improve his own station in life. JUST BECAUSE HE COLLABORATED WITH HER TO ASCEND TO THE THRONE DOESN'T EXONERATE ANY OF THIS ABUSE. THAT'S NOT HOW ABUSE AND POWER WORKS
he needs her more than she needs him and thats why he's getting all possessive since she's coming into her own now. Girl know she's got OPTIONS and this sexist manprick doesn't like that
FUCK ASSWUN AND FUCK ANY OF HIS FANS SIPPIN THAT STALE KOOLAID
THE MAN NEEDS TO BE BURNED AT THE STAKE, HIS ANTICS ARE TIRED AND BORING

Uhm, is there anyone who knows who is the true ML? I don't know what to feel anymore it hurts :<

Im always the one who hates someone passionately but i dont hate dowun. They both needed eachother and he wasnt ever mean to her ig. At some points he leads her on and i wanna punch him in the gut but other than that i dont see it yk?? When something doesnt go his way he doesnt like force it on her because it IS her choice in the end so he has to play along yk?? Obvi if u dont agree with someone youll kinda try to convince someone for a hot mintue and then u give up at soke poijt, like with baek han. Also in those times what hes doing makes sense because shes ruining her credibility 'playing around' when she is queen and she has a fiance yk?? It also ruins dowuns reputation as well

Given that this manwha is the way it is, at this point, I don't even know which one is the main ml.

Maybe Dowun is just clueless abt what his father and brother are doing...
Or everything is exactly his plan from the start.

Eitherway I wish Baekboii doesn't pull a Slaine Troyard here oh please please please, can someone please spoil me??

The clusterfuck got even worse than before...I'm not investing my emotions in this anymore lol hoping they all die in the end

i think dowun is the ml, but that doesn't mean theyll end up together. i doubt they will. i want her to be with baek. he takes care of her so much.

Users who are viewing this thread