The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 68

Man my tragedy flag just keeps going higher. Thank you for translating this!

Fed-Kun's army
fuck! what it would have been had she been engaged to gyeol instead!!! the happy ending was right there! right fuckin there!!! but nooo dowun just had to exist!!!

Gyeol is still annoying me tho. He knows damn well that Lyon could have done nothing that day. And she did try to stop his punishment but Dowun wouldn't let her and told her to toughen up. If he plans on killing her then he can leave too. Lyon x Happiness is all I care for. I would love to see her properly claim her throne, regardless of whether she can change Dowun's morals or instill Baekhan by her side (although I'm hoping that Baekhan can pull through as best boy till the end).

Group Leader
I really cant guess what Gyeol would say... Either he will say something benefit which side, since he has his own agenda...

Gyeol mentioned that "he changed so much that he can't ever go back" and I think it really gives a good idea on why he helped his dad........

I like how this manhwa doesn't have an ML. It is very realistic. It only has an MC and the people that took advantage and continues, and the main person that wants to take her power is the boy that taught her things and now married. A real political marriage. There could be an ML [if you wanna consider the bodyguard as the romantic interest of the empress] but is very vague. The bodyguard could be her real first serious love but doesn't mean he will stay with her, for many reasons.

I hope she gets to be happy and the boy, forgot his name already, gets to help his clan to get a higher position but escape cuz in that kingdom they won't get anything since my desire is to see the MC taking over the throne [ the husband is the one moving in the shdaodws]

Oh Gyeol, my favorite in the beginning, admitting that she was his first love. Sad times

I hope this story doesn't end like Joou no hana, I never recovered from it, I fear I will never recover from this one either.

The purple haired guard is who im wary of the most lol

Does she work for the father and son or Dowun?? Who is she (and the guards by extension) loyal to?

OOO I really like this chapter and how they developed Gyeol... I just hope he doesn't backstab her in court
Thanks for the chapter!!

Lyon can be so naive... I hope it doesn’t come back to bite her but next episode ( ಥ ʖ̯ ಥ)

@ROOR21ROO
In Joou no Hana, the male MC tries to divert some soldiers/bandits away from the princess. It isn't explicitly stated what happens to him but the princess eventually becomes the Queen and rules wisely for many years (WITHOUT him by her side. Frankly, there is no news of him after his fight. So since he fought some 5-6 bandits/soldiers and was wounded in the process I just assumed that he died protecting his princess.) The princes nee Queen either hallucinates, dreams or dies at the end of the story (sorry it was a bit confusing without translations) and it is in this twilight space that her younger self meets the young male MC. So....yeah, it IS kinda happy ending since she does become a Queen and brings peace to the region BUT its a bittersweet victory

Group Leader
I just want her to run away w/ her bodyguard boyfriend already and live life in peace. I hate how everyone views her as a piece to manipulate.

Users who are viewing this thread