The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud

Fed-Kun's army
@Deftigerkeese
I'm glad you enjoy exchange messages with me, is fun gush and talk about this for me too ^ ^☆!

Tbh I got used to people just setting on fire some opinions when it comes to Dowun here because they got attached to him even tho he is cold as ice cube.
Lyon has rights to be human but people are having a major case of second lead syndrome but on the denial phase it seems. I say it so they may also roast me too but it had to be said💦

Dowun started digging even deeper into his grave the moment he took Jayang to his side for his plans.

Also have a soft spot for log haired guys at time tho what completes my deal is that they have a nice personality or like how they can operate as a person or whatever the role they have. Is weird but I trend to give characters s chance and study them a bit so even if they stste me a character as shady I will have ro see that go down to take it seriously. A strong female lead is also great to read and see, tho I love when they can figure a way to handle their situation for sure, is a satisfactory feel tho I love to see someone learning to grow and so. Maybe I just like to see thing unfold and make my judgement on the way so that may have help me to just root for characters like in this case :'D

(I would love to keep talking with you tho I don't use instagram really since I unistalled it from my phone some good time ago ; ;💦 but we can keep talking here or twitter or tumblr, for that I han send you my handle trough the DMs of Mangadex!)

@Deftigerkeese

Thank you very much for the spoiler man, i literally did not understand anything in RAWs lol.

Tbh, im surprised it'll take that turn, i hoped that Dowun won't turn against Lyon, ofc not as lover as well (no way, he's so toxic) but at least he's on Lyon side.... supposedly to be smart and proposing a reasonable solution, very dissapointing character overall. It seems like he's just pretty much a villain at that point, either Dowun is consumed by jealousy for Baek Han so he took an extreme turn or he just feel Lyon is not someone he can use anymore. Probably it'll be a huge war between Lyon (with Baek Clan & Purple haired guy) and Dowun's (Jayang) clan. Man... that sucks now im hoping for Dowun and his clan to get lost.

@Deftigerkeese

I felt bad for Dowun. You can tell Dowun is ambivalent about Lyon. I think all of them deserved to be love and not hate. Dowun haven't reliazed it yet how much love he received from his brother and from Lyon. He was blinded by inutile hierarchy... and was cosumed by his father's influence (i might be wrong tho 😁). Although, this is a mere fiction, the character Dowun portrayed was to help Lyon built her other side of personality which clashes their generel beliefs that was not necessarily have to be in state of wretched misunderstanding.

I don't know if the author will include Dowun's POV, but I believe the author must because he is rather a deuteragonist or trickster. But, it is not necessary in every gadamn story bc they're just a somebody that will make path for protagonist ending. It's sad.

What I want to know is Dowun's POV from his childhood up until the recent events. What makes this complicated is not knowing what running on Dowun's mind because this is literally a manhwa(images) that makes you hopelessly believe a trickster was the main character's lovers/ally when they can be the anything anytime. I love Dowun's character btw, whether his a villian or not, I still love trickster characters. Okay! but u know! somehow, this is similar to historical drama "Scarlet Heart Ryeo" except that that was isekai and slightly similar to "Remarried Empress". okay bye! T^T i hate this

@hellouniverse

If you like such characters that’s okay. As you said it would be great if we could see Dowun’s background story (we already know Lyon’s and Han’s). Maybe I would feel empathy towards him. Sooo, I have the theory this flashback will come if he dies or something like that... I really want to understand every character but destroying Lyon’s tombstone was unreasonable (and harass her in other ways)... It sounds like I only would be on Lyon’s side but no. I really love Lyon BUT she also has her negative sides. That’s the same for Han. I gave Dowun many chances but well he only made it worse. The author truly is sadistic ugh ( *`ω´). Gyeol was presented as a villain too but it came out he wasn’t one. The brown guard also was extremely friendly and in the end he was an ass. They‘re switching personalities so fast...
As I said I really like the story because it’s something different and disliking a character is okay, not everybody can be loved.
Do you know Akatsuki No Yona? Suwon was the bad guy at the beginning till Yona forgave him and everything is okay now because the author clearly don’t want people to hate him.

Dowun is still a young man (he‘s properly 16-19 years old) and maybe deep inside he finally realized his feelings BUT HE COULD HAVE TOLD HERRR AND SAID SORRY FOR HURTING HER (つД`)ノ noooo peace was never an option for him. He never wore the ring (I forgot to write that into my spoiler comment, sorry (´⊙ω⊙`)) and threw it away.. It’s too late now, he already teamed up with Jayang... The marriage is also not far away because in the recent chapters it began to snow (their marriage is in spring) and at chapter 99 Lyon wondered how the people (especially Dowun‘s father and that dude with white hair) would react if she would cancel the wedding.

Please don’t take my comments that seriously cuz I don‘t mean it in the „I HATE YOU I‘LL KILL YOU“ way I rather mean it in the „I dislike him“ way (even if I offended him, I’m joking yeah after all I love you guys more than some fictional characters cuz everyone who reads the flower that was bloomed by a cloud has a good taste in mangas / manhwas / manhuas ✌︎('ω')✌︎)

@Deftigerkeese
yeah. It's very obvious that dowun has no chances anymore and maybe he had none in the beginning. I also think that if he's on the verge of dying or in intense emotional "heartbreak", he will only realized it by then that Lyon cherished him. I agree that these characters has so many flaws you can point out (the main characters are no exception), but also some acts aren't wrong and we can't argue with that due to the fact that this story has set in ancient system. It's clear by now, Lyon has only eyes for Han and Han alone. I just hope that what i thought of a flower that was bloomed by a clouds was all Dowun's effort/making.

@hellouniverse

It‘s sad that all of these characters aren’t thinking logically:

The yang clan should have took Jayang to the empire, she would have used the power to win against the queen but no Dowun and her chose the dumber way: Rushing into the main hall without followers.
Dowun should have ignored all of Lyon’s feelings and affairs till the marriage took place (It isn’t easy to cancel such weddings without a reason).
Lyon should have punished EVERYONE who is against the queen, she let go of the eunuchs that gossiped about her, of Seomun and of that doctor that poisoned the king and Han.
Han had the chance to bring his whole clan in.
Gyeol was the only one who thought a bit logically. I mean he was a child and it’s normal to be at this age pretty daring but now he lead his worst enemy into a trap. When Dowun was about to get drunk he tried to persuade him and it worked.
Yes, if the whole clan gets punished for this then it ain’t logical at all, but now we don’t know if she‘ll pick out the traitors or punish the whole clan. It wouldn’t be that great if Gyeol would be punished for telling her about the plans of his father and about Jayang (Lyon actually knew that the yang clan / their father wants to get rid of her). At chapter 23 every royal member was killed even if they weren’t involved into the prince’s traitorous plans. It would make sense to punish 'em all but I don’t think she would do that.

@Deftigerkeese

I think Gyeol has absolute control over them, like everything is easy to read for him. And I got the feeling that (hopefully!!) Lyon will not kill Dowun and Gyeol, but only the father will get to punished and the clan will get severe restrictions. I have this in mind that it would be so thrilling IF the Dowun will die in the hands of Han, like the setting would be in the temple and it's raining and blah blahblah they go swordfighting and then BOOOOM, Dowun is on the ground and Han wins. 🤣 I hope the author will create such ending for Dowun. and I think the reason why i love Dowun's character might be because i'm into toxic relationship ಥ‿ಥ LMAOOO btw i love this convo (≧▽≦)

@hellouniverse

I‘M GETTING AKAYONA VIBES, THAT WAS ALSO THE SAME WITH HAK AND SUWONS FIGHT HELL YEAH. Man I‘m hoping there isn’t that boring ass ending like in every other manhwa: Antagonist gets killed —> FL and ML getting married —> they have kids and everything is okay dokey... noooo that ain’t my cup of tea (¬_¬)
AND ALSO WHY ISNT THERE A SINGLE GROUP ABOUT IT I WANT TO TALK ABOUT THAT WITHOUT SPAMMING IN THE COMMENTS BELDNWLSLD A DISCORD GROUP OR SOMETHING WOULD BE NICE BC EVERY MANHWA HAS THEIR OWN GROUP BUT THIS HASNT ONE (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾.

@Deftigerkeese

lol i thought every manga/manhwa uploaded here has discord. i don't use discord tho. btw, who's akayano? sounds familiar... reccomend me something like this, pleassseee!! (≧▽≦)

@hellouniverse

I mentioned one comment before Akatsuki No Yona (Akayona) or Yona of the dawn about Yona and Suwon, well that’s the anime & manga 👀. At the beginning Yona is weak but her mental and physical abilities increase in the manga. She also loves Suwon till he
kills her father
. Suwon is actually a little bit like Dowun: Both of them only think about the throne instead of love. The only difference: Suwon is a little cutie hehe (๑╹ω╹๑ ) (they even have the same dead mother hairstyle 😂😂) and i only read the manga because of him. I personally don’t like the lovey dovey thing between Hak and Yona but this manga is not only about that. It‘s a Japanese-Korean mix cuz they have the three Korean kingdoms and some of them have Korean names but their clothing and language is Japanese.

Yeah actually there should be in every manhwa a fangroup.. maybe there is one and we don’t know about it yet? PLEASE INVITE ME IN THIS GROUP IF SOMEONE CREATED ONE ٩(^‿^)۶

Soo.. Me and @RomyAkari created a the flower that was bloomed by a cloud / 구름이 피워낸 꽃 server on Discord. It would be great if more people would join our fan group. 💖❤️

Everyone is welcome╰(*´︶`*)╯♡

https://discord.gg/8hrMRtdWZ2

Edit: I noticed the one before didn’t work so here’s the new one

It would also be great if we could discuss about it at the server because I really don’t want to spam here 😅.

Beak Han surely is the better choice for FL- emotionally that is. But I can't imagine how they'd get together without it ending up in a tragedy.
I kinda hope Dowun will be redeemed before he goes ahead and betrays FL even more, he is still redeemable in my book. Together they'd be one hell of a power couple.

Why is it in every single Korean manga that there has to involve a love triangle where there is CLEARLY a bad choice and a good choice? Like, there's no subtlety in their writing and they write every woman as a Stockholm's Syndrome delicate flower that just follows men's orders blindly.

Little homie busted up the memorial shrine she made for her mother. That should be a full stop, do not pass go situation. She KNOWS she's a puppet and being used by this guy, yet her heart is torn because he does a couple nice things that are clearly a manipulation attempt? This girl is young, but she's written to not be a fool and can spot when she's being used. I don't even see the issue little homie has with the bodyguard. It's been made clear that little homie isn't interested in a lover's relationship with her. So why can't she take a lover? I get her having a crush on little homie when she was a kid. He was the only one who paid attention to her and treated her like a person. But he quickly dropped that act is near abusive towards her. How does she not know what his real aim is? He's only came out and said it to her. And on top of that, what's to stop little homie from bumping her off when they're married? Little homie doesn't want to regain his clans influence. He wants the whole country.

This is why I'm not a huge fan of manga made outside of Japan. At least (some of) the Japanese know how to write believable characters, situations, motivations, and subtlety.

Users who are viewing this thread