The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud

I'm on chapter 19, and I already feel so bad for the brother. Should I continue this? I explored the comment section and I'm scared asf. If this is going to keep me up all night I'll pass
Edit: ended up reading this till the end and not being able to sleep

75 chapters in, honestly i don't care anymore who will she ends up with as long as she's happy.

Quite dissapointed we don't get much perspective of Dowun, his role is just so reduced to nothing now
expecially with new purple character coming and Baek Han seems more and more like the ML.

@roxanneayy lololol yes, this series has one of the most heated discussions.

This hasn't been updated in quite a while huh. Well major things happened and it shifted everything, the story is heading towards dowun being the main villain, while solidifying the bodyguard as the ml.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Just make this a harem please, she’s the empress anyway. If Dowun in the end is not the ML, it’ll be high possibility that his ending is really bad, because his position now is so high that he cannot afford to fall down.

I like the bodyguard but damn I really wish dowun wouldn't get a terrible ending...

Double-page supporter
24 chapters in and felt my anxiety rise... i get that dowun
being so heartless using people as pawn but he literally the one who give her a map to her throne...

I'm really scared to read this because of the comments but I really want to read it too.

@sunriseberry wait is that confidential? Like official ML? Or is that just your wishfulness... Nope, not being rude, just genuinely asking because I'm not following the Manhwa, i want to wait until it finishes.

I took a break from this awhile ago because how stressful it is to read it... looks like its still stressful 😭

@Kitkatclock honestly, same😅😅
Um, are you saying like the most recent chapter is stressful or like did things calm down a bit😓 if it’s the latter I gotta wait a bit longer to read this haha

Users who are viewing this thread