The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud

@Multistanzzz The author invested so much in their relationship for him to be just a second lead, it setting it to be a tragic forbidden love affair between an empress and her bodyguard since chapter 24. They had those countless 'moments' that only happens between the fl and the ml, and his face is on the cover. I hope I'm wrong tho, he's my least favorite character.

@aitak Definitely the latter, I haven’t read the recent chapters yet but just by reading the comments I can still tell there’s hasn’t been any development where I would feel stress free from reading it😭😭😭

eeeee i really hope the empress ends up with dowun, but it doesn’t seem like the story is heading in that direction

I REALLY WANT HONG LYON TO END UP WITH DOWUN, BAEK HAN IS MORE LIKE A BESTFRIEND (?)
ALSO...
AHHH I FEEL BAD FOR DOWUN CUZ HONG LYON HAD ALREADY GIVEN UP ON HIM AND SHE JUST,, TREATS HIM LIKE A CONTRACTOR, WELL HE IS A CONTRACTOR BUT STILL I WANT THE ROMANCE BETWEEN THEM TO BLOOM AND SOLVE THE MISUNDERSTANDING. BAEK HAN ISNT FIT TO BE WITH HER EVEN IF THEY LOVE EACH OTHER CUZ HES JUST A SWORDSMAN YA KNOW?? SHE CAN'T HANDLE ALL THE KINGDOMS AFFAIRS BY HERSELF BUT DOWUN IS BEST BOY AND HEIR TO AN INFLUENTIAL FAMILY (THOUGH IDK WHICH SIDE IS THE FATHER). I DON'T WANT THE SISTER OR DOWUNS LIL BROTHER TO MESS THINGS UP

I somehow wish she would end up with both, Dowun as a political husband and a subordinate in her government while Baek Han as a loyal knight and loving consort. It wouldn’t be possible though.

This comic is so hard to read in a good sense, I feel hurt as I read this. I'd much prefer Hong Lyon to end up with Dowun instead of Baek Han but before that could ever happen this guy NEEDS TO BE MORE HONEST WITH HIMSELF AND WITH HER AAAAGGGGGGHHHHH. Nothing wrong with Baek Han, I just can't see Hong Lyon and him as a couple (as of yet anyways).

Ultimately though I just want Hong Lyon to continue growing in character and end up happy with whatever decision she makes, whether that be in relationships or in ruling the kingdom. #1 Best Girl is top priority!!!

Man, it's so frustrating as a reader lol.

I feel so stressed but I also read this to destress. It's so frustrating but it's so good. Idk anymore. I want her to be with Dowun.

I am astonished at the people saying... that because Dowun is more interesting, which is true... he should be with the mc. Like huh? Did you not see how he literally ghosted her feelings for so long?? Did u not see he was trying to control her so he will have the ultimate control? Did you not see how he EASILY discarded his lil bro??? Do y’all just not give a fuck? Solely based on the fact that he is an inTerEsTIng character?? Does him being interesting supposed to bypass the stuff he has done? You people amazes me. Just know that what you like or dislike about a book of anything reflects your views in real life. This shows the amount of people that like toxicity. I can’t believe yall lol this is so sad tbh. This is called lacking the ability to judge correctly.

This is stressful

I wish she would end up with Dowun. if he could JUST learn how to be more open with her.

Also why is Beak Han becoming more and more like a secret love affair. He is starting to get annoying.

The story hasnt made it clear who she is going to end up with. Honestly I just want her to be happy free empress if she isnt going to end up with Dowun.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly Idk how Dowun will justify his actions because by 102 seems line quite hard to turn back from that choice... and understand without proper translations I guess... will have to try scan/translate that...
Edit: ... I don't think Dowun is quite savable without a more major incident... nor does he seem to have signs of something else aside a vague line from the younger brother I don't get quite much, it's just like exchanging a thing for another to him... as far my scan reading picking gets till 102

@hotgirlshi lmao tru dude so fcking manipulative why would support him for ml i get stressed everytime i see some plot about FoRgEtTiNg how a douche ml/fl used to be and just let it fking slide

Thanks for the translation ❤️

If someone wants to know how the story goes on please read this at your own risk!

I‘M REALLY WARNING YOU

⚠️EXTREMELY HUGE SPOILER⚠️

Take it with a graint of salt, I skipped some boring chapters and I’m not a native English speaker.

After Chapter 77 Seomun will NOT get punished. He had a cheap excuse and Lyon was like ok I’ll let you go. The blacksmith couldn’t make a sword like that because the materials are really exotic. So they returned to the palace, Dowun said to Lyon she should have told him about that so they could go together. Dowun and his brother spoke privately (Asara was there too). After this little talk Asara went to a forest where Jayang was. She was the newsbringer and told her what happened until now. Jayang was like ok let’s poison Han with the same poison they gave her when she was about to get executed.
Asara gave Seomun the poison and he put that in Han‘s drink. Han got poisoned and Lyon started crying because of that. Both of them realized their feeling for each other. Muu caught Seomun, dragged him to the queen, Mu was about to kill him and it came out: Asara was the one who told him that to do. Asara got an imprisonment and a punishment (in the following chapters there was nothing about her and I think she has been released too). Before she got the punishment, she told Lyon she was betrothed to Dowun. (Btw Han and Seomun became special swords from Lyon).
Lyon‘s birthday is tomorrow. The royal guard leader was now Seomun‘s brother. Everything was prepared for the guests and Yeon found a box with Lyon‘s old books and toys. Dowun told her she shouldn’t throw that away because it belongs to the queen. In the afternoon Duwon invites Lyon to the theater show (The theater from chapter 1). Dowun never gave her something personal. The empire guild from chapter 74 appeared and there was Lyon‘s old friend (the purple haired one). He was from the royal guard, was good at bow shooting and helped Lyon with Yeon when she was a slave. They haven’t been in contact because Lyon thought he would think bad about her as the other people do. Dowun‘s father and Dowun had a banquet while Lyon wanted to speak to her friend privately. A dude (I really don’t know who he is) sat down to Dowun and asked him if he has feelings for the queen. AS USUAL HE DIDNT RESPOND. The purple haired guy gave Lyon a better necklace for the ring. She remembered that day where she had thrown away the ring. And guys... NO HE DIDNT PICKED IT UP (iiii‘lll tell you about that later because now it‘ll get really spicy)..
Han and Lyon stood on a terrace. He gave her pink earrings because she sold her old ones for food (rainmaking ceremony). Both were happy AND DOWUN POPS UP. But he didn’t interrupted them, Han looked down the stairs but there was no one. Dogyeol came to speak to his brother and he noticed Dowun with a glass of alcohol in his left hand (he already drank one at the banquet). His brother said, their father didn’t liked Lyon at all because she had feeling for him and Jayang is a better option. She never wanted Dowun’s heart anyway. Dowun didn‘t drank that glass and he said, he‘ll meet her tomorrow.
Back at the forest the three of them met. Jayang said, she didn’t care about politics or something like that, she‘ll be happy if she becomes her old position back but getting the queen is even better. Dowun was okay with it... (Yeah rip to all who shipped Dowun and Lyon..). She also said she wanted to kill Lyon with her own two hands. AND DOWUN WAS OK WITH IT TOO. Jayang gave Dowun a ring of their contract.
In the carriage Dogyeol asked if he has the ring from the queen. He said no because she also threw it away and it was insignificant anyway.
A day after that his brother had a meeting with Lyon and he told her Jayang was alive. She was shocked and it wasn’t her imagination at the rainmaking ceremony.
Mu und Han found that man who poisoned the king and also made the poison for Han. Muu was about to kill him but her majesty came with Dogyeol. The man said he only did his job and exposed some other (unimportant) things. In the meanwhile Jayang came to the palace with a carriage and all dressed up while Dowun waited at the gates. Both of them walked along to the main palace. He said she should act like they talked about and she asked how many times does he asked, she isn’t like Lyon. Yeon ran to her majesty and told her about Dowun and Jayang. She was shocked again, Han said she should gave them some commands, so she did. The man was freed and Dogeyol should look after evidences at the Yang clan. She thought to herself she wanted to protect her people and herself. Lyon looked seriously into it and said she must cut Dowun off, so went outside the room. Back at the main hall everyone was confused why Jayang was alive and they asked Dowun but he said the princess will explain it now. She got to the top of the throne and said now I’ll guide you people..

That’s it for now.

I don’t understand why people are still protecting Dowun. He is obviously the villain and I’m actually happy about it because I’ve never read such a story. You guys should consider: He USED her. In other stories there’s always a personality change, harem etc but this.. this is finally something DIFFERENT.
I don’t want to make hope for the Lyon & Dowun shippers but Dogyeol said something like: “My brother hasn’t let go of your majesty yet. But I can’t tell you that because I want my brother to suffer. Your majesty is (and would be) hurt, even if my brother would wear the ring right now.“
I don’t think Dowun would drastically change his personality 🗿.

And about those who asked why Dowun or Han can’t be the consort of Lyon: It‘s because it was forbidden for women to have more than one man in the ancient times.

Fed-Kun's army
@Deftigerkeese
I personally don't like Dowun but boy do I wand to tackle him down and tickle him to get a reaction out of him or something because he is a particular character with just one train of though. I have been hoping for Baek Han not to die at best all this time and honestly I like him, he has a nice heart but I already fear whatever fight this may get because I can see part of Lyon's nightmare becoming true ; ;.
I don't know what will happen for Lyon to get rid of Jayan without some fight because if it isn't Lyon it for sure will be Jayang side from where they strike first.

@RomyAkari

If you tickle him, he would be like this 🗿🗿🗿 he is literally a stone. I actually never comment something but this community is toxic af. I don’t understand why people are defending him. Dude he’s abusing her mentally... and they‘re like YES PLEASE DO THAT TO ME TOO DUWON 😫❤️💞💖. Uhm... well imagine you’re Lyon and someone treats you like trash. You‘ve lost your mother, the maids making fun of you, you‘re illiterate (and you don’t have the opportunity to learn) and there’s a guy that treats you like an object. Yes perfect 🗿... Okay now for real when they were KIDS he was already a baddie but man what did they do to him?
When Dogyeol got a punishment I‘ve read something like: „It was Dogyeol‘s own fault bla bla bla.“ HE WAS A 9 YEAR OLD, WHAT DO YOU GUYS EXPECT. He and Lyon were just acting like real children. In chapter 67 he would have included Lyon (revenge) if he was against her. I also know that Lyon hadn’t reached her goal and learn how to read, write, dance etc if Dowun wasn’t there but she always questioning herself if it was really her decision, she lost some of her emotions and she can’t even properly sleep (she almost collapsed). THIS IS NOT OKAY.

Well whatever lemme say something to the current chapters: I don’t think they will do something to Lyon because she is the queen. She is registered as the adopted daughter of the late queen butttt she is currently the one on the top and the lowly ones can’t say lies about her. I hope they will find some evidences against Dowun and Jayang. Maybe later on she will use the dagger to kill them. I can’t say much because the story always ➡️↘️↙️🔁↪️↩️.
I read something on Instagram about a picture (idk if it was from the author or not) where Duwon was pushed against a wall, bleeding everywhere and Lyon pointed a sword/dagger at him. Uhm, we‘ll see how the story progresses.

Aaaaand Han reminds me of a labrador 🦮, what a cutie. Lyon, Yeon, Dogyeol and Mu are of course cute too. Protect them at all cost.

Fed-Kun's army
@Deftigerkeese

Honestly I can't accept Dowun unless he really gets a change of heartb because as you point out he is so heartless, tho thay is pretty unlikely. Maybe I'll pity him if they ever explain what messed up stuff happen to him to be like this since little but he is alway a strange case. And I do hate too how he treats Lyon but say that in this community is hard as hell because people just justify Dowun anyways. Maybe they hopped for something but he has already crossed the line just for been a robot literally.

I may be a shipper at heart but I am just happy Lyon now has her own goal and is no longer under that, her happy will be enough for me tho I'm still a sucker for the crumbs they give here and there, is just nice on any level haha

An yeah have no idea where the will go but definetly hopping for her best ending even if I can't predict the course of action. Tho if the scene with the sword will really happen I will be quite hyped to see how it will go 👀

On a funny note you just pointed the besy description for Han ahhhh 😂, yeah he is kinda like a labrador haha. Sometimes I feel I may be bias to him in so small way because he has a but or similaties to Hachiro Iba from Hakuouki but it may just be my thing ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
And agree to protect them to all cost, I just wanna reach a good ending and this point and avoinding the eminet posibilities of death around the story, ship no ship is okey I just want them to live 🥺💙💦

@RomyAkari

I really love to write with you about that cuz you’re currently the only one who is at chapter 102 (*´꒳`*)

Well months ago someone posted on Instagram some pictures about chapter 80 (have the same name on insta and I could tag you there and I’m also looking for someone or a group to talk to 👀👀) AND MANY PEOPLE complained about Lyon being stupid for thinking about an other man while walking with Duwon at nighttime. I- uh man these people really have parents, a bf/gf or friends who love them A LOT. I really don’t wanna insult someone over a fictional character but man what is this... There are some other people who will read my text and will maybe unfortunately roast me or something but let me say something: This isn’t what a healthy relationship looks like.
They have a transactional relationship and many people expect them to be lovey dovey. I’ve read comments about Lyon acting like a teenager/child. Nobody understands that she’s seeking for LOVE because nobody truly loved her as a child. It doesn’t matter if it’s romantically or motherly.

I actually rot for long haired dudes (like Yunan from Magi, Nine from beware of the villainess and Suwon from Akayona) and extremely strong female leads (like Melissa from beware of the villainess, Morgiana & Kougyokou from Magi) and I REALLY HOPED DUWON WAS A CUTE ONE until he crumpled that sheet of paper from Lyon... get that crusty musty ass outta here.
F*ck his pretty looks, he will never change, not then and now. There’re over 100 chapters and nothing changed anyway. Even if he has 1% love for Lyon IT ISN‘T ENOUGH. Well he’s now with Jayang and they’re digging their own grave together.

So... if no one wants Lyon then I’ll take her 👀

Users who are viewing this thread