The Flowers of Evil - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - The Hurtful Moon

Dex-chan lover
kasuga please
i beg of you
you have found transformed lead into gold yet you insist on eating dirt
my niqqa PLEASE

i sure hope not, im still thinking of the shit that happened over that manga(its been years since) and if this ends up being like that...

well i can't really stop since i've buckled up and just along for the ride.

Dex-chan lover
He's making me really angry at this point. The only way this can make sense is if he's actually a massive fucking pervert deep down and she is the only one who can see it in him.

Aggregator gang
WAT WHY WADDA DO THAT? Why WUT WHY BUH WHY WADDA DO THAT HUH HUH HUH
THAT AINT MAKING ANY SENSE TO ME
PUT SOME SENSE IN YOUR HEAD DONT PUT DICK THROUGH YOUR EAR WADDA DO THAT ANSWER ME

Bro please I'm begging you don't be a fucking dumbass just turn back to saeki and let crazy girl run away

nigga im cant anymore WHAT IS HE DOINNNNNNNNNNNNNN I SWEAR IMMA BEAT UR ASS IF U DONT STAY WITH SAEKI IM SO MAD RN IFUCKING HATE THE MC

but this story is truly a masterpiece no manga ever made me feel this way

when i think abt it i can kinda understand why he wants to go,like his parents and everyvbody else will be hella dissapointed and gon treat him like shit

Dex-chan lover
This just went full retard and it's impossible to take serious now

Dex-chan lover
lmao he had two whole chances so far to shake off this crazy demon bitch, AND saeki is completely forgiving him for literally everything creepy he's done, he really wouldn't be losing that much if he just went back home, smoothed things out with his mom, and pretend none of this ever happened. ...but he keeps clinging on to Nakamura, for what reason? i can't wrap my head around it.

Fed-Kun's army
Dude is fucking obsessed with Nakamura and I love it
I can kinda see from where he's coming with all the ''tiny town is a prison'' shit and Nakamura is probably the only way to him feel freedom (I can be talking shit, just my interpretation lol)

If you're reading this objectively, the guy is absolutely fucking insane. Nakamura is crazy and Saeki is a dumbfucking simp. That's how the story looks on the surface.

Though if you dig deeper, imho it's a twisted tale of escapism and self-identity. Atleast that's how I see it.

Fed-Kun's army
This is Saeki's queue to leave, I need to know why she's clung to him this hard

Users who are viewing this thread