The Former Hero Wants To Live Peacefully - Ch. 9 - The Hero Gets Induced

Dex-chan lover
The holy queen at the end of the chapter. She came out swinging and wanting to conquer a whole kingdom
To be fair, Noel's kingdom was planning from the very beginning to assassinate him and are currently in the process of retiring a competent commander in favor of a narcissistic knob gobbler.

Letting all that reach its natural conclusion seems like a bad idea for any neighboring nations.

Fed-Kun's army
To be fair, Noel's kingdom was planning from the very beginning to assassinate him and are currently in the process of retiring a competent commander in favor of a narcissistic knob gobbler.

Letting all that reach its natural conclusion seems like a bad idea for any neighboring nations.
Also from the last chapter it sorta seems like the saint his child hood friend was under some sorta spell at least that's how it looked with the marking on her head.

Dex-chan lover
for the title being "want to Live Peacefully", it doesn't seems MC will live peacefully for a while

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The holy queen at the end of the chapter. She came out swinging and wanting to conquer a whole kingdom
The Holy Queen probably got a divine message from the goddess saying that the kingdoms leadership are a bunch of blasphemers and need to be taken care of.

Only reason I say this as the hero (literally the goddess favored) has had his good deeds erased, homeland destroyed, and they even came for his life….this is not to mention what the “Saintess” is doing

Yes the Saintess could totally be brainwashed or mind controlled but she could also just be a bad guy (tho that’s weird with her being a Saintess and all so wouldn’t the goddess know she was a pos?).

Dex-chan lover
The fonts are a lot better this time around thank you.

On a seperate note, how did the saintess (of the hero's kingdom) get her position and approval from god if she's actually a scumbag? Because I'm assuming it's the gods asking the holy kingdom to conquer this kingdom, so they obviously get some say in these thing (not to mention the god who was living in the hero's sword).

Dex-chan lover
The English looking to colonize a new place

Thanks for picking it up. But I have some suggestions. Please use honourifics instead of using Mr. or Mrs. Most people here already know what they are or just forgo the Mr. and Mrs. stuff altogether. And you already use -dono so I see no problem with using the rest. Get a non-ESL proofreader, someone who's a native english speaker post on r/manga or r/scanlation on reddit or on the scanlation forum on here. Or use chatgpt to check your grammar. Upscale the pages and reduce noise, use waifu2x (select all images in the folder). Or any other upscaler and noise reduction software. Please use different fonts https://www.insidescanlation.com/etc/the-idiots-guide-to-editing-manga/guide/type/fonts.html. Here's guide. Remember to upscale raws before cleaning and typesetting.

And if you see double page spreads please combine them so it's one page, as per upload guidelines.

Dex-chan lover
The English looking to colonize a new place

Thanks for picking it up. But I have some suggestions. Please use honourifics instead of using Mr. or Mrs. Most people here already know what they are or just forgo the Mr. and Mrs. stuff altogether. And you already use -dono so I see no problem with using the rest. Get a non-ESL proofreader, someone who's a native english speaker post on r/manga or r/scanlation on reddit or on the scanlation forum on here. Or use chatgpt to check your grammar. Upscale the pages and reduce noise, use waifu2x (select all images in the folder). Or any other upscaler and noise reduction software. Please use different fonts https://www.insidescanlation.com/etc/the-idiots-guide-to-editing-manga/guide/type/fonts.html. Here's guide. Remember to upscale raws before cleaning and typesetting.

And if you see double page spreads please combine them so it's one page, as per upload guidelines.
Thx for the guidance!

Dex-chan lover
The fonts are a lot better this time around thank you.

On a seperate note, how did the saintess (of the hero's kingdom) get her position and approval from god if she's actually a scumbag? Because I'm assuming it's the gods asking the holy kingdom to conquer this kingdom, so they obviously get some say in these thing (not to mention the god who was living in the hero's sword).
I think the saintess was elected along the way, not something decided back in their childhood. Some time before all the schemes happened. I muat stop here to not spoil the plot for you lol

Dex-chan lover
This manga is like some feverish dream about speedrunning a story.
Like the elf has had like 5 lines of dialogue total after ch.2.

MD@Home
It would probably be for the better to remove the rotten heads of the shitty kingdom, but what do they want the hero to do? He seems pretty content in living life and capturing anything that could be a danger.

Fed-Kun's army
New font is much better thank you for the chapter!
Kinda random how they found him in the town but guess is the goddess told the holy queen

Dex-chan lover
ok im in support of this church doing a colonizing... wait am I the baddy?

Users who are viewing this thread