The Former Prostitute Became a Rich Wife - Vol. 6 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
Obligatory "Honoka has nice boobs" comment...

I dunno. I'm not gonna lie: I'm gradually losing interest in Honoka (which, given some of my prior comments, may be hard to believe). While her reluctance makes sense, I don't particularly care for it. Almost makes me wish we could return to the antics from before (you know like thwarting a kidnapping and undergoing a shounen-esque training arc).

Thanks for the translation (I just wanna see An more. She's cute and attracting more of my attention).

t28

Dex-chan lover
They were two separate worlds and the worlds just collided. Marvel incursion style.

jak

Contributor
It only seems to bother her when it's someone she knows. She gave that guy head in the last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I was fucking joking about the blackmail arc in last chap's comments...

I didn't think it really would take that route geez.

Dex-chan lover
Appatently we were all underestimating the author. :nyoron:
Once this guy got involved I was pretty sure that was exactly how it was gonna go, lmao. He already doesn't have a great record, what with taking girls to a fake event and pushing them to do stuff using his leverage as a senior in the club.

Supporter
Surprised there's not a more established system so that the girls can see and avoid clients that they know in regular life, seems like it would be a built in feature.

She could have some real rough times ahead, remembering from the first chapter that the wedding is 7 years from when she started working in bath houses. At this point I don't think it's been more than 3 years.

Dex-chan lover
I know she dropped a rank, but doesn't she have 3 chances?? Could she really just not nope out as soon as she met him??

I'm curious if this is a web manga or actually published, it doesn't seem like the author had a editor or in-house critic for a lot of these plot points lol

Dex-chan lover
Nah she valid, this dude is being an asshole. She there to fuck you not listen to you spout shit.

Users who are viewing this thread