The Former Prostitute Became a Rich Wife - Vol. 8 Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
Yay, it's back! Thanks scanlators!
Well, let's see how badly Honoka screws things up by trying to be nice to this guy who could have given her HIV and slandered her online. Will her warmth drive him to deeper resentment? Will he stab her as a result? Or will he realize that he's "just a client" and she doesn't really love him, causing him to leap from a tall building? Who knows... something we do know is that they are unlikely to walk-away with a well-adjusted deeper understanding of each other, becoming "friends".

Group Leader
Yay, it's back! Thanks scanlators!
Well, let's see how badly Honoka screws things up by trying to be nice to this guy who could have given her HIV and slandered her online. Will her warmth drive him to deeper resentment? Will he stab her as a result? Or will he realize that he's "just a client" and she doesn't really love him, causing him to leap from a tall building? Who knows... something we do know is that they are unlikely to walk-away with a well-adjusted deeper understanding of each other, becoming "friends".
Building leap sounds like the best deal, anything else would be disappointing

Dex-chan lover
Wow thanks for this return!
I guess now it will be a shitstorm about fake accusations and similar

Dex-chan lover
God I forgot all about this manga, but man I miss it. Straight back to insanity.

"But no, the messages have gotten calmer, look!"
'Honoka I don't want you to be with anyone else and I would reserve you for as long as possible to prevent it if I could'
"Honoka are you fucking stupid?"

Users who are viewing this thread