The Former Structural Analyst's Otherworldly Adventure Story - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Kaoru's Reincarnation

"We are being sold."

O__o ??? WTF ??? no way , seriously ?
I hope it's a misunderstanding but the other families don't seem well off ....

Thanks for the TL, but page 15 was quite confusing. I think in the future it would help readers if you put a symbol (like an asterisk *) in speech to identify where a TL note is relevant / exists, or put it right next to the panel it applies to. I read on MangaDex with the "fit width" display setting on desktop so the TL note at the bottom of the page wasn't visible at all, and the world / planet thing was really weird and broke the immersion. Alternatively, you could have put dimension / realm / universe in instead of "world", then there wouldn't even need to be a TL note on that page at all.

Contributor
7b3.jpg

Thank you!! You’ve done a great job, I wouldn’t have known you were still learning if you hadn’t said it yourself. Keep up the good work! I’ve been excited for this manga for a while now, so I’m super glad it’s been picked up

>there's not other worlds
>but they exist (humans) in other planets
Again, why NO ONE bother to explain how is this possible, outside of an ancient spacefaring human culture that dissapeared long time ago or some ayys who released some subjects in the wilds is 0% one same species can found in two different planets

Dex-chan lover
23 more chapters left to catch up to the current raws (as of the day this post is made).

This was way more coherent than the last translation. Looking forward to more

Users who are viewing this thread