The Former Structural Analyst's Otherworldly Adventure Story - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Isabelle's Hope

Waaah thanks for translating this, looking forward to what her skill actually looks like!

The people in this world seem pretty corrupt man. They forgot about the other kids and didn’t give them their meals after finding the saint

@sandamckitty they probably thought they were being sold when their parents acted like they would never be able to go back home and then gave them to a group of armed men to take away.

Double-page supporter
@KittyPenguin I have seen the raws that are far ahead, at least until chapter 20 and I can tell you what I understand.
I put it under spoilers because it hasn't been translated yet. 😅
The new "saint" is a selfish child who wants everything, I don't remember if it is because she was spoiled but the fact remains that her selfishness will be so immense that it endangers the whole world.

Dex-chan lover
"this is bad, they will find out noble kids that had been left to starve managed to feed themselves, avoiding a major political scandal (hopefully. might still occur if the kids prattle about the amazing curry)!"

Double-page supporter
They probably discovered the delicious curry.

Dex-chan lover
@Sumatose : that is incompetence, not corruption. but they are showing other signs if incompetence.

@Ifrittuccia : I checked the WN raws a while ago, and from what I got
the god messes up from time to time, and does not double check. The result is he applied the wrong titles, to multiple people. MC was supposed to get Saint (and it is likely good she did not) there was also mention of a boy he gives a negative title to that was supposed to get Hero.

It also said that the girl who got Saint by mistake caused alot/all of the issues in the story

@feha : wasn't that the other commoner girls from her area, so she is the only joble daughter. That said they do have a reaponsabiloty to keep them, and especially MC, fed.

@sjmcc13 Really? From what I got looking at the manga raws was
it doesn't seem like this girl getting the Saint title was a mistake. She's also a reincarnator and her skill is "Barter" which she used to switch her titles and statuses. She pass her illness to someone else and then switch the MC's Saint title but never considers the ramification of not having the ability to back it up and thought she could just get away with the title. Though god never double checking was also present as he didn't check the side effects of their new healing magic and had to literally sent out an erratum later.

Fed-Kun's army
@Next_order
where are the raws for this? well... what name is used for the raws? I know my go to site had this at one point but I cant find it again and their search tools are horrible.

Although there seems to be a fair bit of dialogue that doesn't match up, overall it's a decent, readable translation.

Dex-chan lover
@Next_order :
I could be wrong, it can be hard rwadong MTL, and I find Alphapolis especially bad for it.

Here us the raw wn character page that describes the god : https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/novel/796204640/338076973/episode/257991

Looking at the other comments, it makes slightly more sense why the god said that it is going to be hard on the MC going forward. Supposedly, the god bestowed the saint title to the MC, meaning she was gonna have a troublesome life from now on. But since the barterer bitch bartered, the MC can now avoid all the troublesome shit. Barterer bitch looked so smug about it too, acting like she pulled off the heist of the century, robbed the MC of everything, with an in-your-face smug expression. But in reality, barter bitch just gave the MC what she wanted. Though the barter bitch seems to be too self centered to listen to the MC when she says she never wanted the saint title in the first place.

More importantly though,

If the adults are mad about the kitchen being used without permission, they're assholes. They neglected the children in the first place.

If the adults are just curious about the curry leftover on the dirty dishes in the sink and want to know how to make curry, I'll give them a pass.

Users who are viewing this thread