The Former Structural Analyst's Otherworldly Adventure Story - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Charlotte's Skill

Dex-chan lover
Look at that knight captain, so smug while holding the cut tip of wyvern's tail in his hand (usually it's the head).
Maybe the tail is most delicious part of the wyvern...

I hope they find out quick that mc is the real saint

I wonder how mc's going to get out of the cooking situation. maybe claiming that the saint gave her a cooking blessing of another world

Fed-Kun's army
Isabelle seems suspicious. In chapter 2. Maybe the things she said to MC while getting the ring was a spell ?
page 23: I finally found it!
page 24: Your crown is beautiful. (mislead the MC?)
Why don't you exchange your precious things with my precious things?
Which caused MC's (assumed) "Saint" title to be switched. If so, for just that ring? (which MC didnt analyze before giving back 😯)

Dex-chan lover
Other girl definitely has some kind of skill-stealing/swapping skill.

As my linguisitic professor has always told me, "Ambiguity is the tool for the lazy or foolish when clarity is most important."

I'm not sure MC expected with her busted ass skill names nor why she never inspected the ring. MC doesn't seem very cerebral.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck is up with their horrified faces
What kind of psychopath hears about their child being a good cook and reacts by having a breakdown
You are in a world with skills and gods blessings people being naturally good at something shouldnt be out of place at all

@Lichon MC probably had to agree to a trade and the ring was just a decoy

Dex-chan lover
Lol , goddess bamboozled Charlotte one the skill departement xD

Contributor
Surprised the parents didn't try to take all the credit for raising their daughter to master basic life skills at such an early age. That's how you know this story is fictional.

Aggregator gang
Why would they admit that? I mean...didn't they tell her earlier not to mention her Spirit Sight...you'd think they wouldn't admit to something like that that draws more questions and attention to Charlotte...

Users who are viewing this thread