The Former Structural Analyst's Otherworldly Adventure Story - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Charlotte's Skill

Dex-chan lover
so it was a scamming ring.
Wonder how she knew to use it on her though?

yeah but the goddess in chapter 1 said hopefully mc doesn't get involved with the events too do with the saint so indcateing that she shouldn't be the saint???

while that is probably a good thing for her since she didnt want to get involved in things theres also a good chance its going to put her in danger later by the people trying to cover up her possibly being the real saint or the fake saint causes problems and she ends up solving them anyways.

Fed-Kun's army
Dear Duke family, please do keep quite about your daughter weirdness. Thank you

I mean, Are they even Dukes if they just show weakness to outsiders so easily?

Fed-Kun's army
If they had not killed the wyvern, it would be the start of a new religion XD

Contributor
Parents: We don't want you talking about being able to see the spirits. Don't tell people too much about what you can do.

Also parents: THERE IS NO WAY SHE KNOWS HOW TO COOK! LET ME TELL YOU WHY!

Dex-chan lover
That editing skill might unfortunately be a bit too slow if faced with a mob of witch-hunting fanatics

...on the other hand, if she ever meets a demon lord giving a speech before the inevitable showdown, that demon lord sure is going to be surprised...

Group Leader
Editing living beings reminds me of the construction kit gun in tremulous, there was a mod where you could"deconstruct"enemies in combat

If she can edited skill and stat to monster, can she do that to human or herself?

Users who are viewing this thread