The Former Structural Analyst's Otherworldly Adventure Story - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Double-page supporter
I swear the whole I forgive you even after you try to kill me thing is such a pain in the ass trait a lot of MCs have in these stories.

Dex-chan lover
I agree wholeheartedly. It makes sense for some, but it's over used

Dex-chan lover
of course! lets trust the chick that literally tried to kill me 1 min ago...cmon mc, i thought she was gonna use her skill again, given how she ''gave'' her a magic stone

Double-page supporter
I can understand it from the perspective of the MC being an adult in a child’s body, trying to not destroy an actual child’s life.

Dex-chan lover
How dumb is Isabelle? They already know how guilty she is and was even given an offer to try and get some measure of forgiveness. But instead she tries to banish Charlotte?! So on top of attempted murder she will get kidnapping too? It's like she wants to die.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
The first time is acceptable.

The second time, I question your life decisions.

The third time, and you are a moron.

Applies to both dumb villainy and hero's mercy.

Dex-chan lover
she's trying to kill you literally 1 Minute ago and did a lot of misdeed in the past and involved your friends,
but you still want to save her?
Are you Stupid and so gullible?
i cant understand the Logic

Dex-chan lover
1. Being forgiving should have limits. I agree with the others above that this MC is one of many who definitely cross the boundary between forgiveness and outright naivete.

2. This "barter" power is extremely powerful. From i checked back in chapter 1 or 2, she can steal anything from someone with just a few vague words as long as there is mention of an exchange. No need to make it clear what is actually being traded. No need to trade things off equal value. You can even imply that something else is being traded than your actual target and don't need to mention the actual target at all. That's not "barter", that's outright scamming.

Users who are viewing this thread