The Former Structural Analyst's Otherworldly Adventure Story - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Ifiot plot and idiot characters. The forgiveness shit gets really old.

Dex-chan lover
Well...everyone already pointed out all that is wrong in this story....which is everything
Stupidity for the sake of story is really just stupid....a goddess that gives a kid a deadly disease just so she can learn how to use her power by giving it to a monster (how can't this girl feel betrayed), a god that accept a new healing spell without testing it, a mc that forgives everything, people that don't check a prisoner before detaining her, gods that give mc godly powers instead of sending her back, those same gods that don't intercept isabelle teleport when they just did for mc.....truly, author should just drop this story, apologize for creating such a stupidity circus and try to start something new and making it decent this time.....
How to fuck up a story and show how dumb the author is 101....I suggest you don't take notes here folks

Dex-chan lover
@mangaegis the difference here is that "politicians" (it's actually judges and parole boards that judge criminals, not politicians) and gods is that the parole board isn't handing out superpowers.

Both gods and the political systems are fucked up when both should be doing more to create a world where less crime is likely to happen simply by improving people's lives so they don't need to struggle to survive, instead of giving out more overt "gifts" as if that's a huge boon. If you want a better world, throwing charity to only those in your sight isn't the answer, but looking at the structural issues with the whole of society and tackling them is going to help better.

Aggregator gang
such a disgusting human being - I bet it wasn't a "beautiful" soul, but a "pure" soul (purely selfish, obviously)
she doesn't even deserve to be called a sentient lifeform.

Ah yes, beautifully evil desire I guess. I hope she's drop dead with that attitude.

Will drop this series if it get worse.

Double-page supporter
So the god who gave a kid with no self-restraint terrible skills turned out to be incompetent? Color me surprised.

Dex-chan lover
The guards that arrested the evil girl were like "hmm yeah let's not check if this mass murderer has anything in her pockets"

Group Leader
Ray, when someone asks you if you want to be a god, you say YES!

Dex-chan lover
You know, it's nice to see an MC not wish for the gods to forgive someone who tried to kill her. Instead she's like "She'll probably get what she deserves, but if she does can you give her another shot at living a GOOD life this time?"

Couldn't ask for a set of wings even Icarus style or a map back home?

Anyway new arc incoming.
the-land-before-time-gets-lots-wrong-about-the-land-before-time.jpg

Dex-chan lover
wow

what kind of stupid people and God

*or author that is?

-the guard and people : not checking her pocket and put her on the prison that have anti-magic
-gods : allowing the p*ece of s*it of girl to do what her please even become threat to to others because the reason : "her soul is beautiful" (if that girl sould is beautiful then FMC is what? gorgeous? )
-FMC : Her compassion is borderly ridiculous.. There's big difference between Compassion and stupidity, the villain trying to kill her, and bring harm to others, but she still give her mercy and then it bite back

Fed-Kun's army
Uhh... Why not ask for a flight skill?? Or hell even gliding, 12km above the ground is more than enough

Users who are viewing this thread