The Fragrant Flower Blooms With Dignity - Ch. 70 - Within One’s Heart

Checked the discord, and said to say I’ll Rather Sleep Team did drop it. Here is the statement from them:
Majorly disappointed in them for doing so, I get it that they don’t want any more drama and possible harassment from Japanese lawyers, but it is what it is. I did get confirmation tho that the Spanish team is continuing it, so for those lucky enough to know Spanish will continue on with new chapters. Or try to see if any of the other sites will have new chapters… unless you are committed to shelling out possibly a Benjamin or two to keep up with the official English release
WHAT

[redacted] has reposts of the official release. it fucking sucks though that k manga is stopping fan translations since that shit doesn't work internationally the same way viz manga does smh

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
this is so depressing i've been looking forward to this manga and somehow now i bet my ass i'll forget that it won't get updated T_T

Dex-chan lover
Where is chapter 72? Its been over a week now
according to the site these are fan translations and not official translations and when an official translation becomes avalible you are no longer allowed to publish fan translation the chapters. these are scanlations aka translations from the raw(japanese korean chinese etc) to english. as per the rules of the site in 1.2. they can't publish chapters that have an official avalible release in the langauge. that's how the site is protected from many takedowns. that's also why most shounen jump manga are only avalible through the link to shounen jumps official manga app (manga plus). since it's launch Kmanga announced that this series will be simulpub(aka oficial translation comes on the day of release for japan) means that the official english translation comes out on the same day as the japanese release as such there is no time for a fan translation to even be a posibility of a release.

Dex-chan lover
And caught up. Sort of, considering the scanlation issues.

Great WAFF manga to read. Characters not acting like idiots to prolong the plot, and instead showing how people should handle situations. Every time a new character has shown up with an unclear disposition, the question of whether they're nice or mean has always been answered with the former.

Supporter
according to the site these are fan translations and not official translations and when an official translation becomes avalible you are no longer allowed to publish fan translation the chapters. these are scanlations aka translations from the raw(japanese korean chinese etc) to english. as per the rules of the site in 1.2. they can't publish chapters that have an official avalible release in the langauge. that's how the site is protected from many takedowns. that's also why most shounen jump manga are only avalible through the link to shounen jumps official manga app (manga plus). since it's launch Kmanga announced that this series will be simulpub(aka oficial translation comes on the day of release for japan) means that the official english translation comes out on the same day as the japanese release as such there is no time for a fan translation to even be a posibility of a release.
What is weird is that spanish translations continue though.

Dex-chan lover
I just checked the next chapter's "Official" translation and wow, KManga really dropping the ball with the translation quality. The very first line is grammatically dubious.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I miss this manga...

Can't read on k manga since i don't live in the US:meguuusad:
well i guess we'll have to make due with other pirating sites but yeah makes me sad whenever i see this pop pup in the search bar it's really good T_T

Dex-chan lover
according to the site these are fan translations and not official translations and when an official translation becomes avalible you are no longer allowed to publish fan translation the chapters. these are scanlations aka translations from the raw(japanese korean chinese etc) to english. as per the rules of the site in 1.2. they can't publish chapters that have an official avalible release in the langauge.

You can fuck right off with repeating that garbage horseshit. THERE ARE NO SUCH RULES LIKE THAT ON MANGADEX.
You can read it for yourself here if you don't believe me.

Only scanlations (i.e. comics translated and edited into another language) and self-published original comics are allowed to be uploaded. Works with no text to translate, like artwork compilations, are not allowed. Scans of physical official releases or rips of digital official releases/webcomics from official sources, such as original releases (raws) or officially translated releases, are not allowed to be uploaded.

Any scanlated release is allowed to be uploaded regardless of the existence of official translations
, except under the following restrictions:

1. If a release has one group and this group has enabled upload restrictions, only their group members may upload it. Users who deliberately circumvent group upload restrictions will have their chapter uploading privileges restricted.
  2. If a release has multiple groups and at least one of the groups is unlocked, the chapter can be uploaded without adding the locked groups. A member of one of the locked groups can contact MangaDex staff and ask for their group to be added to the release.
  3. Both using the translated script and raw images of an official release as the basis of a scanlation are allowed only if the scanlated release has been re-translated into a different language.
  4. Both using the translated script and images of a scanlation as the basis of a new scanlation are generally allowed as long as there is a significant difference from the source release, such as being translated to another language, having significantly improved typesetting, or higher quality raws.

You can not upload licensed RELEASES, which is fucking obviously something that isn't allowed. Official licensed releases, like reposting the release from the license holder of whatever language, has nothing to do with fan scanlation/translation. Even if there is an official licensed English release of, say, Chapter 73 or this manga - the site rules CLEARLY STATE that you can still release fan translations of that... so long as no material from the licensed copy was used. There are ZERO rules about that.

Now stop this fear mongering horseshit and NEVER repeat it. Because when you say shit like this, which is NOT against the rules, you are actively driving scanlation groups to fear that they're be going to be banned from Mangadex for doing so when it clearly fucking says in the rules it's allowed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread