The Fragrant Flower Blooms With Dignity - Vol. 7 Ch. 49 - Birth of Friendship

At first, I thought that kaoruko didn't meet rintaro but his brother and that's why he didn't remember her, but after reading this, I realized that rintaro's memory just sucks.
I thought the same! I thought that Rintaro is so similar with his big brother, so Kaoruko mistook his brother as Rintaro. While there's also hair color to consider, I didn't deny the possibility that his brother also dyed his hair.

Dex-chan lover
in a manga like this where the whole cast are really likeable nice people, i dont get frustrated when they do a backstory chapter, even though theres a potentially budding romance that's been introduced recently

Dex-chan lover
Some said, "Real friend stab you in the front, but the fake one will backstab you."

I love the dynamic between these friends, how when things went south, they confront it head-on.

Dex-chan lover
326543855_715979839935279_7219909995905213065_n.png

Thanks for the translation!

Power Uploader
I thought the same! I thought that Rintaro is so similar with his big brother, so Kaoruko mistook his brother as Rintaro. While there's also hair color to consider, I didn't deny the possibility that his brother also dyed his hair.
Hahaha, seems I was not the only one. Was scared when reading it and he could not remember it that it was his brother. Seems MC just has trouble remembering first meetings. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread