The Fragrant Flower Blooms With Dignity - Vol. 8 Ch. 56.5 - Sister and Brother + Extras Volume 8

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your work. Much appreciated for all you've done for this community by bringing us this gem of a series.

Time to add another to the ever-growing list of "Dying series because K-Manga picked up but they're garbage in so many ways."

Dex-chan lover
Teehee~Mother and smug lil bro were great!
And sorry to make you apologise but thank you for the translations!

Another manga that I'll never know how it ends because I literally have no way to read it translated anymore. Amazing. Truly amazing. I truly love being screwed.

Group Leader
I hope your team isn't burnt out. Scanlation is pretty intensive, and I know I've been relieved in the past when an official publisher picked up a work and I was able to drop it.

This won't affect me since I buy each chapter as they come out, but I'm still annoyed there won't be discussions on each chapter anymore. The magapoke app doesn't allow replies so there's zero discourse there.

Last edited:
That's a bummer but I guess we should have known it was coming after the announcement it was coming to k-manga. I won't be using that site as I refuse to support their shitty monetization model. I guess I'll be waiting for the physical releases to catch up, I usually buy the physical copies of series I really enjoy to support the authors but read fan scans to keep up with the current chapters. Thank you immensely for your work up to this point on this series, I love the story and can't wait for an anime adaption one day.

For you guys who still wanted to read the manga for free here ya go

Thankyou for your hardwork scanlating this manga so far

(edit) so it seems like linking other manga sites is not allowed sorry bout that, but you could still read it for free on battwo
The team that's scanning & posting here is the same team publishing to battwo. So we won't be getting more chapters unless someone else picks it up

Dex-chan lover
I lost track how many shitty apps there are now, that killed fan translations of my favorite mangas. Especially considering that ALL OF THEM are unavailable in my country even if i wanted to pay them. Only Mangaplus and yeah its free, kudos to them.
As someone mentioned it already - this is streaming era №2, only for manga.
Hope someone will pick it up, and it will be decent quality TL.
Anyway, thx for all the work, it was a pleasure to read your TL.

Users who are viewing this thread