Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku - Vol. 8 Ch. 58 - Budding Emotions

Dex-chan lover
shit about to go down. Asshole rich girls shit on them in next ch?
TBH, it's less them being assholes and more their school being shit. Most of their attitude is due to what they're told by their teachers, though I have no doubt plenty have their own biases towards the "lower classes". I can easily see the initial shock fading for at least some to accept that being from a low-end school was not some mark of shame.

Dex-chan lover
Betting on the "is this the boyfriend you told us about?!" route
Things have been sailing so smoothly thus far. Can we really expect calm waters at this point? I do hope so, at least.

Okay bois. Take your bets!
Route A: They pretend they don't know each other and act as if they just met by chance.
Route B: Kaoruko doubles down on her desire to get closer Rintaro and admits he's her boyfriend.

Personally, I don't see Rintaro is the one who takes the initiative to our their relationship status. I feel like he'd follow along with whatever Kaoruko decides. In that respect, I'm leaning towards Route B as Rintaro was the one who was always more concerned about the status of their schools. However, that opens a whole new can of drama at school.
I would say C, truck-kun takes out the girls.

F*UCKF*UCKF*UCKF*UCKF*UCKF*UCKF*UCKF*UCKF*UCKF*UCKF*UCKF*UCKF*UCKF*UCKF*UCKF*UCKF*UCKF*UCKF*UCKF*UCKF*UCKF*UCKF*UCKF*UCK

Group Leader
the girls' reactions made me give an audiable "AW SHIT"

The rivalry between the two schools has always been there, but we've gotten so comfortable with all the themes of acceptance lately that we forgot stigma of being from Rintaro's school and it's why those themes were prevalent.

jak

Contributor
I was wondering when her classmates would find out.

Dex-chan lover
Glad i read a little bit forward to the raw (even though doesn't understanding japanese :shamihuh:), and you won't believe that ch. 63 is the Rintaro turning points

But no worries, folks. Everything is handled professionally, at least from what i see:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread