The Fragrant Flower Blooms With Dignity - Vol. 8 Ch. 58 - Budding Emotions

Well, everyone saw it coming, I do want to see Kaoruko coming clean about the relationship though, they already got parents approval, so whats the point of hiding from the school? Let a bit of drama come and be solved.

Also, it seems glasses girl (was she that other friend who was at the library?) is the only one not shocked, guess she may help instead, even if she learns Rintaro is from the other school.

i went OH NOOOOOO at that last page LOL we're all going like that

but seeing how this manga usually handles tense drama stuff, i feel like all will be fine. i was pleasantly surprised by the level of healthy commmunication going on w/ the cast, and the overall healthy dynamics too. when subaru went and apologized for confronting rintaro, how rintaro asked the girls first if he could tell the boys about them and him wanting to genuinely be transparent with them... this manga does well at portraying healthy communicative relationships, romantic and platonic. i especially liked seeing that nothing was awkward between the group even though they revealed they were dating.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder in the last chapter, when we will get some shitty characters because we've seen a lot of good and nice people since chapter 1.

Then the manga introduce the candidate for shitty bitches on this chapter...

Edit : some wording because english is my second language.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i went OH NOOOOOO at that last page LOL we're all going like that

but seeing how this manga usually handles tense drama stuff, i feel like all will be fine. i was pleasantly surprised by the level of healthy commmunication going on w/ the cast, and the overall healthy dynamics too. when subaru went and apologized for confronting rintaro, how rintaro asked the girls first if he could tell the boys about them and him wanting to genuinely be transparent with them... this manga does well at portraying healthy communicative relationships, romantic and platonic. i especially liked seeing that nothing was awkward between the group even though they revealed they were dating.
It depends on how the author will handle this problem. The hatred from Kikyo High School toward Chidori High School seem so deep rooted. So, any ordinary means to solve this probably not gonna work.

Someone with so much hate isn't the kind of person who's willing to listen to others.

Group Leader
please don't be unnecessary drama

PLEASE :worry:
Don't worry, it's just necessary drama. FOR THE PLOT (tm)

Dex-chan lover
>me >in doomslayer armor >with a shotgun

"So, the hunt begin"
:heavy metal music start:

ruh roh raggy, i hope the white haired girl comes back (forgot her name) and step in

Dex-chan lover

Denied :kek:

Dex-chan lover

No it is necessary. Real, meaningful conflict is what makes romance good. How they respond reveals the true depth of their personality, and sets up character growth and relationship development.

Please, don't give us unecessary drama. To start, the whole plot between those two schools is pretty shitty, it doesn't even make sense for the all-boys school to be seen in a bad light when they never did anything wrong to begin with besides their students having lower scores on tests.
Nah it does make sense, they're a rich school that look down on poorly educated and dumb lower school. Sound familiar? That happens with rich people in real life.

Dex-chan lover
Nah it does make sense, they're a rich school that look down on poorly educated and dumb lower school. Sound familiar? That happens with rich people in real life.
Perhaps. It's just that's something so out of reality in my country, that even if that did happen it would be an isolated case and everyone would probably just laugh it off as stupid people doing stupid things.

Dex-chan lover
Oof! After the seven good years of happy friendship comes the seven bad years of "snobby schoolmates from the snobby school for snobs".

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps. It's just that's something so out of reality in my country, that even if that did happen it would be an isolated case and everyone would probably just laugh it off as stupid people doing stupid things.
Where is this utopia?

Any place where schools accept people based on study merits, or divide classes by study merits, those who perform higher will look down their nose on those who perform worse.

And if that doesn't apply, lots of schools with similar target groups will also have "healthy rivalries" that will easily descend into the occasional hazing. (More often in the past than now, because those who would have done the hazing can now often find outlets for their senseless aggressions online instead).

Dex-chan lover
Where is this utopia?

Any place where schools accept people based on study merits, or divide classes by study merits, those who perform higher will look down their nose on those who perform worse.

And if that doesn't apply, lots of schools with similar target groups will also have "healthy rivalries" that will easily descend into the occasional hazing. (More often in the past than now, because those who would have done the hazing can now often find outlets for their senseless aggressions online instead).
It's more like the wealthy schools don't interact with the worse ones since their location is pretty far away in the cities. Even then, I know people that study at some more prestigious schools in my location and it isn't even close to what this manga portraits (in a better way).

Guess that's different cultures for ya. But of course, I don't doubt that this kind of segregation does happen somewhere here.

Dex-chan lover
if this follows the romeo and juliet theme, they gonna get separated by the schools for a while

Users who are viewing this thread