Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku - Vol. 9 Ch. 63 - Alike

Fed-Kun's army
Hello there!

As you may have read on the credits page, today's probably the last day of dailies. SiKOi, our translator, hasn't contacted us in a few days and chapters 64 and 65 aren't translated yet, so daily releases will have to be put on hold until we get any news from SiKOi.

There's not much I can do about it other than apologize, I was the first one excited about catching up with the raws, but I guess we will have to wait a little longer. Still, we got rid of a big chunk of chapters!

Please, don't start shitting on SiKOi, he must have his reasons as of why he hasn't contacted us. I will let you know in case we receive any news about the dailies.

Until then, I hope you enjoyed the daily releases and thank you for all the support both for Kaoru Hana and for us, love you all!

Layer_1_copy.png
Thank you all and SiKOi especially for the work y'all have been putting in! This is easily one of my favorite manga, and my getting to read it is thanks to you all! Take all the time y'all need, and I hope things are going good for you! :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
Inb4 Kaoruko demands the yankee look back because she fell in live with him as is and doesn't want him to change for her

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation again. Please take all the time that you needed.
Rintaro's pouting in page 10 looks so cute!
The Okonomiyaki(?) symbolism is great.

and Rintaro is back to black!
I'm not actually surprise by dyeing his hair back because there is exactly like this that happened in Love is Blind Japan. Light spoiler. He dyed his hair back to prove that he is actually serious and willing to change everything for the woman that he loves.
I wonder if this manga is inspired by that couple in the show. Because there's a guy that is exactly like Rintaro. If you like Terrace House you should watch it too.

The next chapter is 💕

Dex-chan lover
uuh can't say i like that he dyed his hair. feels like a step backwards after all the confidence he built up about himself and his appearance

i'd expect kaoruko to not like it either, but we'll see

and as someone who works on scanlations myself, take your time. good quality and irl stuff are more important than fast releases

Hello there!

As you may have read on the credits page, today's probably the last day of dailies. SiKOi, our translator, hasn't contacted us in a few days and chapters 64 and 65 aren't translated yet, so daily releases will have to be put on hold until we get any news from SiKOi.

There's not much I can do about it other than apologize, I was the first one excited about catching up with the raws, but I guess we will have to wait a little longer. Still, we got rid of a big chunk of chapters!

Please, don't start shitting on SiKOi, he must have his reasons as of why he hasn't contacted us. I will let you know in case we receive any news about the dailies.

Until then, I hope you enjoyed the daily releases and thank you for all the support both for Kaoru Hana and for us, love you all!

Layer_1_copy.png
u shouldnt be apologizing, at the end of the day u doing it for free and out of passion.

and Rintaro is back to black!
I'm not actually surprise by dyeing his hair back because there is exactly like this that happened in Love is Blind Japan. Light spoiler. He dyed his hair back to prove that he is actually serious and willing to change everything for the woman that he loves.
I wonder if this manga is inspired by that couple in the show.
There’s actually been a bit of a trend in shoujo romance manga these days where light-haired characters dye their hair black, either to prove they’re being serious or just casually (Honey Lemon Soda, A Sign of Affection, etc.). Looks like this story might be following that trend too!

And thanks as always to the team for carrying us this far! No worries about the pause in updates, just massively grateful for all the work you’ve been putting into this. Hope you guys stay well and happy!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hello there!

Layer_1_copy.png
It's okay. Just take your time.
We can wait.

We will use this down time to re-stock our insulin, so don't worry about it.

Double-page supporter
Hello there!

Layer_1_copy.png
No problem bossman thanks a lot for the chapters 💋

Fed-Kun's army
No need to apologize, I've really appreciated the daily releases, but I'm just happy that someone is translating this manga!! Also black haired Rintaro definitely threw me for a loop!

Dex-chan lover
Hello there!

Edit: He answered and is okay, he was really busy. We will keep the daily uploads, so see you tomorrow!!

Layer_1_copy.png
thank you for the hardworkk

Dex-chan lover
I feel like ever since the birthday chapter, this has gotten annoyingly sappy and cheesy

Dex-chan lover
Hello there!

Edit: He answered and is okay, he was really busy. We will keep the daily uploads, so see you tomorrow!!

Layer_1_copy.png
thanks for doing this. you are doing a very great job in my eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread