The Friends-Eater Classroom

Contributor
But you know, i prefer the rating system to be completely removed, instead i prefer a like system, more fair, because make no sense since someone not interested in a serie can just pass here and leave with a score of 1 even if is not interested or care at all. Also using multiple account. >_>

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it probably doesn't deserve that low a rating, but then again I'm pretty much enjoying it for all the wrong reasons, has an horror story it's a bit of a trainwreck so if we're going by what it's supposed to be then the rating probably makes sense.

Fed-Kun's army
Rating is never a good indication to check whether the story is good or not, despite it's good in theory. For example, there are people who automatically rate 1/10 if it has the content that they dislike.
Then again I used to check whether the anime was wincest or not based on the rating in MAL. The lower the score, the more likely it ended with wincest.

It's a stupid bone. Just cut one finger from his foot, there are two bones there, and it's not like anyone will miss fingers there.
But since MC is so precious and pure, those two will end up becoming cartoonishly evil and die.

Seriously, this manga is so stupid. From the plot, to the way the students think.

Also, Japan really is strict with its school, students keep dying yet they still have to go to class. What are the police and media doing when something this big is happening? Leave them alone and let them all come to school, with only the infected class coming?

2 fingers are enough to get 5 bones... how do those retards even consider eating a full arm bones ?
Cook the bones until they get soft ?

Contributor
Everyone says "why big bones, people have fingers", and all of you forget that glasses blondy HATE Shota and want him die or suffer.

@AKIKAN There is a "supernatural" thing going on that impedes others to think about the killings, they even said the same when they went to the other school to search for clues about the "misteriously dissapeared class"

@Umetsu
But that's not the point. The point is how the narrative bends backwards to portray the MC in a dazzling holy light in a setting where conflictive morals should be the juice of the story. This last example, everyone who died did something very stupid and very risky, and it can't even be argued that they were acting out of desperation, since they should have been preparing for similar situations from the time the game began. Everyone turned into a monster and to avoid MC staining his pure ideals with blood, they make a girl go yandere out of freaking nowhere, off them and then die for no reason at all.
Good writing would have been the guy doing his best to save her, even considering doing the fingers thing. Instead she just assures him how loved he is and dies. Giving him another mental scar, as if those weren't laughably shallow here. That death was as bad as when his best friend and crush died, and I'm sure he will mourn her passing as much as he did theirs, which is not at all.
For the time being I'm dropping it here. Call me when dude has to kill someone innocent to survive, someone who doesn't become a murdering mess to just to justify having MC kill him.

Maybe I'm commenting too early but where are the adults and why isn't the deaths making national news? Pretty sure after the 2nd-3rd weird death or mutilation would cause mass investigation.

Contributor
I'm torn, the main reason I was still reading died and now it's either drop it or continue on to see why this whole scenario came about in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread