The Friends-Eater Classroom

Contributor
GorryCorryBorry : The thing with the kitten was even more hardcore than the rest of the manga.

Agreed, especially for me, because i have a stupid cousin who did exactly the same thing when he was younger, and i remember this memory because of this chapter, poor cat.

I hope this guy will be roasted alive, so we can add the cooking tag.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, come on! The author just had to villainize the guy to make the manga boring ffs.

Contributor
@Siquall

That is really horrible. I meant the cat, not the cooking tag.
...And someone added the cooking tag.

Dex-chan lover
I see context like this and I just think "This must be the work of an enemy stand!"

On second thought, the death in the first chapter makes me think of Plant Weapon Brion for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
Wait. Do they need to eat the whole organ? If they don't, can't they just take a small piece like in a biopsy?

Group Leader
I feel like they add a lot of arbitrary rules as the author decides fit, it's like playing a game with someone who can decide to add rules on the spot and without telling you but you're still held responsible for not knowing and punished.

The death of the friend at the beginning already rubbed me the wrong way but the spreading through sex is...

Contributor
ehh, didn't expect romance with her, i kinda like her, but loving character in this type of manga is not a good thing, my favorite characters kinda die most of time (danganronpa say hi).

Dex-chan lover
@Isekaijin: They can perform it at the school - sure beats dying or killing. They also can leave the school in-between games.

Contributor
Don't tell me those flashbacks with Yuugaku were actually the ones with Ayato. That would be some bad memory lapsing right there.

Group Leader
Feels good to have correctly pinned the true heroine of the manga from the very first chapter. I guess we're at the point where the oversaturation of death game manga has lead to the capability of being genre savvy. Too bad this one is pretty repetitive by nature. And the whole thing really just occurs without anyone in society at large noticing or caring, huh. I know it's a pretty big "turn your brain off" genre but Kamisama no Iutoori is still #1 for me in that regard.

Double-page supporter
>Students heads exploding
>Female student beaten to death with a baseball bat in the classroom
>"Yeah, we're just gonna keep school open!"
Author should have put in just that little bit more effort.

Dex-chan lover
lol this manga is ridiculous, it's like the author is not even trying

Users who are viewing this thread