Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 7 Ch. 41 - The Performance's Conclusion

Dex-chan lover
So....just Alan wiping out the bandits and the capital assassins, and leaving is all that's left for this story right? It's been a while since I read the WN but I think that's about it for the written story so far. The author gave us a taste of gold then just bailed! Even if the dude was ill or something this is a story that deserved to be handed off to someone else who would continue and finish it. Hell, I'll do it, gimme the rights, letsgo!
Yeah that's basically all that's left. There's some miscellaneous bs about how Alan buys a ton of books (spoilers: isekai hero with his big brain ideas about modern education decides buying books is good) and stuff like that but I hope the manga can skip that like it did the COOKING MEMES cause even on rereads it's boring.

Dex-chan lover
I think someone said that in the LN Alan tells everyone present that the dragon is the one he had 'tamed' and she came because she had sensed that he was in danger.
That makes more sense then. I'm not gonna check whether the chaps in the manga can be read that way too (or if it was just a strange omission/change), but that makes enough sense for me to ignore it.

Double-page supporter
Please let the manga continue. Please let the manga continue. Please let the manga continue.

Dex-chan lover
i heard he dropped the WN and continued it into the LN
Yeah, though even the LN dissappeared 4 years ago. It freakin sucks. I'm hoping US sales might push this story to get moving again, but I'm not betting on it.

Yeah, though even the LN dissappeared 4 years ago. It freakin sucks. I'm hoping US sales might push this story to get moving again, but I'm not betting on it.

Hopefully he made the same move as the author of Talkers: stop the wn/ln to devote himself only to manga

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully he made the same move as the author of Talkers: stop the wn/ln to devote himself only to manga
In this case, I hope so too. On-point manga format is a better fit for him. His WN had many chapters dedicated to ramen noodle texture and taking a bath.

It's also totally possible the author just completely forgot what he was doing. I mean, he got drunk and started rewriting Starship Troopers, had a Star Trek warp drive malfunction, and fell into an isekai fantasy world builder dragon harem, then almost completely forgot about Starship Troopers! The MC is 5 parts traditional dense MC, 2 part brutal realist seinen MC (almost there in the manga, should be good stuff if they keep it true to the WN), and 3 parts happy-go-lucky slow life world-builder MC. Brilliant, but also fairly random. That's an author who probably goes "OOOHH shiny object!"

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so it wasn't the first gift she received from a few chapters ago?!

Dex-chan lover
A good opportunity to catch a bunch of the prime minister's goons (not uniformed troops) as bandits, mixed in with the random bandits. I'm sure he has plenty of such brutes for undercover work. Since the prime minister is the one who suggested Alan's nomination as a Lord Protector, he will find it difficult to say anything.

Dex-chan lover
Being attempted to be poisoned twice MC is too calm about it, you also just heard some innocent family was all slaughtered by that same guy and your like "He's detestable" no detestable is someone that a bit of a dick or whatever, not someone that kills all those around him to get ahead and stay in power.

Also like said above, just drone the fecker out of existence. Same could be said for the bandits, his people don't even need to do anything for this.
See, this is why I rarely use the word "Fuck."
When you say it all the time, or refer to small things as "detestable," or use "Vexed" for something that is actually a big deal... when you use words out of context, they lose their meaning.

The Prime Minister is utterly detestable; the situation is beyond merely vexing; this kingdom fucking sucks.
But in our modern overused and sliding context, we don't know if it's just bad or actually dangerous.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, hol'up; dude has to collect over 500 bandits before he leaves town?!
Not, like, over the next couple years, not this month, but like... this week?!
What the shit

Users who are viewing this thread