The Galactic Navy Officer Becomes an Adventurer - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Armor, Sword and Plan

Dex-chan lover
@nomadicengi even foreign trade wont matter. The reason is simple, the wealth of a kingdom depended on how much % gold was in the coins. So if a kingdom needed money, they would smelt thier coins with less gold so they can produce more coins.

As long as the duplicates remain the same quality, foreign countries will simply take it that the countries wealth increased. The actaul impact for them would be better.

But unless he is buying castles, even if he were to spend a yearly salary of a person every day, it wouldnt make much difference even if it was paper money let alone gold

Well with your last panel, I wouldn't know where to begin with the grammar errors lol

Dex-chan lover
@eng1 yeah but MC still need to be careful on those duplicated money. remember when some super rich guy throw gold to everyone when he's going to pilgrimage? yeah, even an excess of money is also a bad thing

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter:
Alan reveals his real birth name is Sagat, and in the duel he blocks Dhalsim's Yoga Fire and counters with a Tiger Uppercut!!

Dex-chan lover
@eng1 I do remember a lot of currencies today were tied to how much gold are circulating in their banks before. If they, say to inject more to the system, won't it cause more problems as well. I'm pretty sure there are stuff in placed to monitor the gold circulating in the country. A sudden increase of gold coins without the approval of the local banks can cause a lot of problems.

I'm no accounting or economy expert so I can't tell for sure.

Dex-chan lover
@nomadicengi

Put it this way, whenever people dump a truckload of paper gold on the market, the price of gold takes a nosedive. a similar case happens when there is a sudden drastic increase of paper currencies in circulation, their value and buying power sinks like a rock and in the end, the currencies aren't worth the paper they're printed on. (Hyperinflation)

Is it me, or do some of the pages not seem to flow or read logically? Like they don’t seem to be in order

Dex-chan lover
is it just me or this manga has turned into a complete joke?

Fed-Kun's army
An extreme example but Spain ruined itself due to the large influx of gold from the New World.

Dex-chan lover
3vKCRB4.jpg

...Uh...?

@Huapollon
On other note, duplicator... now we are entering the magic realm of science.

Nothing magical about it. They are swimming in rare earth metals and use nanomachines like it's going out of style. And have found a way to use some sort of Alcubierre drive. Honestly, out of all the science fiction tech exhibited in this series, some duplicator which could be a glorified 3D printer for all we know is the least impressive of all.

I mean, even as far as an actual Star Trek style replicator doesn't even break the laws of physics, it would just be absurdly inefficient and difficult to make. Then again, when you have nanomachines, you could just physically alter the proton/electron/neutron arrangement of heavy elements as needed and physically make whatever the fuck you wanted so long as the starting material could shed or have the arrangement added to it to make whatever element you wanted. It would, again, be absolutely retardedly inefficient but it could be done.

@musicfreak12
Wait, so, the MC do all of this non-sense so he can be a noble right? And then what will he do? He want to overthrow the princess?

Did you see how worried he was previously that the bugs might eventually come to this planet and, obviously, there is no way in hell that they could defense themselves if they did? It seems to me he wants to get Cleria back on the throne and have her country become his force to jump start the planet technologically. Even if the bugs don't come, and we don't know if they will, they're still humanity and still have to be brought into the fold. And, it's too much of a danger to leave them at that technological danger when the bugs are out there and COULD show up eventually.

Thank you very much for the translation. Your work is awesome, keep up the good job.😬😬😬

Users who are viewing this thread