Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Departure

@orangescans
i know you're happy about TL-ing a series but can you stop putting your watermarks on every page ?

Dex-chan lover
@zokoi19
giphy.gif

@Zeroisloco IIRC he's watermarking due to some ppl stealing his pages or something like that
also you're @-ing incorrectly. @orangescans doesn't exist

Supporter
The watermarks are barely noticable, I had to go back and look for them, I think the small paragraph KireiCake leaves is much more annoying even if it's only on one page.

Dex-chan lover
@Zeroisloco Er.... try to ignore it? It's not like you're kids who just learn to read and automatically try to read whatever in front of them.

Dex-chan lover
@ichigoteguz hahaha I did the same, didn't even noticed the "watermarks" hahaha people trying to take the chapter for free sure ask too much sometimes

Man the watermarks are like whatever. Like shit it's a free translation so it's fine that the watermark isn't obtrusive.

Dex-chan lover
at this rate, mc's empire is only going to have women in them

Dex-chan lover
Those bandits made mortal enemies with the female group with one sentence.
That one sentence sealed their fate.

@Jeikob

It is important when you killed the monsters, you do not become the monsters itselves. Getting hang up on revenge is not healthy and might burden the girls more than necessary.

So, rip those dicks and kill them is better for the ladies and let them move on in their lives. Leave these haunting memories behind.

I am on board with the "make the rapist suffer longer" but it doesn't really help erasing the trauma from the ladies nor aiding them pass this hurdle.

c1

All the science fiction and magic stuff is fine. But I'm so sick of the ridiculous "look at my superior COOKING!" trope. Such a tiresome arrogance of the common isekai author. Like no one in history ever discovered "fried food" but 21st century japanese people? The idea that everyone was eating bland crap until the modern era is such an ignorant conceit.

Dex-chan lover
@hahaha13

Hello former colony comrade, I take it, a fellow Asian.. I presume?

Like no one in history ever discovered "fried food" but 21st century japanese people? The idea that everyone was eating bland crap until the modern era is such an ignorant conceit.

well yeah, if your food weren't so fucking bland... you won't be going around the world for us, right?

Users who are viewing this thread