Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Ch. 48.1

Dex-chan lover
Iris is an independent AI, but it was implied from the beginning that "she" was imbued with her human namesake's influences - I.e,. personality, psyche. The fact that she chose to send her initial human presence using what we're assuming are clones of Iris' true daughters says volumes.

I get the "shipping" but I'd honestly rather see a Harem approach with Cleria, her knight bodyguard and the twins before a very weird MILF/AI pairing.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I don't understand anything from that conversation besides a spy got in.
Tldr: there's nanite in the poison of the duke used trying to kill our guy, and the goddess used it as conduit to contact Alan.
Iris is worried it might affect his mind and thus his mission.

In regards to the spy, there a whole bunch of hints pointing that Starveek Kingdom might be born from an old Galactic Empire crew that got stranded a couple of centuries prior.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Iris worried about "the unpredictable". As an AI, one of her tasks is to predict other faction's moves, based on the information she has. From that, Iris gave Alan some options to take. But there is very little information about "the goddess". She is very unpredictable.

Dex-chan lover
On one hand it's neat to have story progression since the author stopped writing the WN ust after the prison break chapter; on the other hand this almost feels like this version of the story is written completely with cliff notes.
well the whole "negotiation" with the assassin "family" (yeah family not guild) already altered from WN, as far i remember when Alan met them he with the Twin not alone and those assassin not only 3 people but more than 10, Alan show off his laser gun and drone strike rather than drone strike alone and the assassin family that not combatant also migrate to Alan territory

Dex-chan lover
"Why are you doing this, it's risky as hell."
"It's for the wife."

There.

Double-page supporter
Glad to see the mangaka is continuing the story. Afaik, the original author for the web novel stopped just at them reaching thier new base, and it's been years since any update.
I pray that the mangaka keeps going then. This is one of my favorites and one of the few manga I actually went out and got the physical copies of.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand anything from that conversation besides a spy got in.
"Magic" is ancient human nanite technology, the goddess is an AI on this planet using the magic in that poison to communicate with the captain. Also, the Guinea Alchemist is ancient technology Federal Reserve printing physical bitcoin.

Aggregator gang
Is this the start of volume 8? Yes keep it coming pleaseee. Glad the manga continues.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda want the Arachnids, i mean the Combine, i mean the Tyranids, i mean the Covenant, i mean the Zerg, i mean the Terminids, i mean "the Bugs" to win this one

Glad to see the mangaka is continuing the story. Afaik, the original author for the web novel stopped just at them reaching thier new base, and it's been years since any update.
It's not just the WN that stopped, the LN was stopped too suddenly.

Supporter
New content, cool. If I recall, it was translated as an “alchemint” in the WN, a portmanteau of “alchemy” and “mint”. Getting a bit of gobbledygook with that goddess influence, but I’ll let it pass.

Group Leader
"Magic" is ancient human nanite technology, the goddess is an AI on this planet using the magic in that poison to communicate with the captain. Also, the Guinea Alchemist is ancient technology Federal Reserve printing physical bitcoin.
By the way she spoke, it looks like that spy was also either under the influence of the "goddess", or a materialization of the "goddess", much like the current physical body of the ships AI.

Dex-chan lover
MOOOOAAAAARRRR!!

I DONT WANT IT!!!!

I DONT WANT TO WAIT FOR TOO LONG FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.!!!

THE PROGRESS IS SOOOOOO GOOOOD!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread