Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Ch. 48.2

Double-page supporter
Don’t you dare make me wait. I need this payoff. I want destruction and wrath!!!

Same, I have been thinking about the Imperial Pulse Rifle since the beginning with the first cover and when he landed, where is the so promised technology ? Alan have an Armat Battlefield Systems M41A Pulse Rifle knockoff and barely used it.

This Manga was my hope of seeing the Aliens Movie iconic weapon on another media, yet, it got ignored and replaced with magic bs.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations.

Time to wait another month for the next chapter. :lol:
Well, the raw for next chapter was released last week. Now it depends on the translator whether to translate it immediately or not.

Dex-chan lover
This other kingdom has more of a post apocalyptic feel to it - right down to the tires on the king's chariot. I wonder if it ties into the hints of a higher technology past we have seen before.

Dex-chan lover
“Death flags”

Alan: “but not for me!”

The masked king about to learn the concept of air superiority and other technological destructive means.

——
Actually by being attacked by both countries, Alan now has justification to attack and destroy both countries. No one would scheme like that because they normally would get flattened, but if they can win that is a big step towards establishing Alan’s planned country.

Supporter
Alan has plot armour until he impregnates someone to be his successor, if anyone dies it’s Cleria.
Man the plot is going pretty fast at the moment.

Dex-chan lover
No matter what happens, it isn't canon until the novel comes out of hiatus and proves otherwise. Like chapter 43 onwards is manga original.
That's not how canon works. Like, at all. Firstly, by all indiciations this is the official continuation of the story. There won't be any more novels as far as anyone can tell. Secondly, in the unlikely even that new novels did come, this manga is and has always been canon to itself, nothing else. Adaptations are never canon to the source, only to themselves.

Dex-chan lover
In clerias head, shes expecting something like “i love u, will u marry me”.

The reality is more complex. Alan is explaining quantum energy and gravitational communications and light speed travel. Clerias head will explode

Dex-chan lover
i don't remember majority of the side characters lmao

this is the first time alan did something cheesy. did the goddess amplified his roleplaying capabilities? lmao

i bet the important message was like "some dumbass is targeting you so i have a plan that hits 2 birds with 1 stone and the operation will begin immediately" or some curveball that she's not expecting lmao

Dex-chan lover
Is he going to propose to her, or is he going to reveal that he's from a super advanced spacefaring species?
She thinks he will propose to her, he will obviously just tell her about the empire and the bugs

Dex-chan lover
Well That Alois king seems to have access to a bit of technology he shouldn't have ...
tanks for the food

Dex-chan lover
What is this textbook death flag shit? You can't fool me. In what world do any of these character's die?

Users who are viewing this thread