Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Ch. 48.2

Dex-chan lover
Yup, she's getting Fridged

Considering they've already shown cloning with the twins and whatever Iris's new hybrid body is, even if she get fridged once some cooperation between the 'goddess' and Alan can probably bring her back (Iris provides the body, 'goddess' provides the memories)

It'll also raise his reputation even more.

That or we're about to get drones go brrr.

Starts with the butler reporting to the prime minister, which had the slip from the butler using honorific when calling Alan.
The prime minister is sure of his victory.
The butler left the room weighing the sides, feeling that choosing wrong here will be the end of the guild.

Then the two from mage guild here shows up at the fort to warn them about possibility of Alois invasion aiming for this place.
At first it wasn't taken seriously, but Carla (the one with veil) point out Cleria being here is enough of a reason.

Dalsim was about to order arrest of those two but the twin decide to hear them out more.
Then with more support from the merchant side (Carter/Carina) that indeed Alois army is attacking.

So the twin believes they should prepare for defense and turns to Dalsim, who's officially the substitute leader right now, for his final decision.
Dalsim say that he's just a figurehead sub so if the twin think as such then that's the plan.
And the two mages sigh in relief at not being arrested.

Dex-chan lover
No matter what happens, it isn't canon until the novel comes out of hiatus and proves otherwise. Like chapter 43 onwards is manga original.
That helps. I was wondering why author was suddenly plotting some stupid plot that we all know is already thwarted in everything but practice, due to their spybots having kept tabs on the relevant parties except maybe the king (and I doubt they decided to not keep tabs on the kings just to be sure), listening in on all meetings and surveilling who they meet, where, and when.
And that is before we even consider the fact that they got apostles on their side (so anyone religious takes mc's side when they show up), a dragon (to strike fear in any enemy), and flying robots (the apostles) that can easily kill anything before it becomes a real threat.

Fed-Kun's army
phew look at all those death flags...

where did the LN stopped?
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n3490ee/95/ is the last chapter, and it was posted 2020-02-16.

it looks like it corresponds to Ch 45. Tossing a passage toward the end of that chapter through an online translator, I get
「 Yes. Alan's country is the country name 『 Jin Ruiginga Teikok 』. Translated into this word 『 Human Starveik Empire 』, 」
22.jpeg

The WN has the supporting characters talk a little bit more about if he's an emperor or general or apostle.

Unfortunately, at the very end of the chapter, it reads:
I am very sorry that the update will be delayed every time.

『 Nautical Officer, Become an Adventurer 4』 On Sale. If it is convenient, please.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no.

He flagged himself so hard there’s a whole-ass chapter detailing the preparations to screw him up.

Dex-chan lover
Really confused on the timing, is Alan leaving as the invasion is starting?

Dex-chan lover
Really confused on the timing, is Alan leaving as the invasion is starting?
Alan is invited to the capital to be captured/killed. After Alan is eliminated, Alois and Berta's troops will invade Alan's territory. Based on the previous chapter, Alan already knew the invitation was a trap. But he still has to come to the capital to carry out his "plan", which we don't know yet. But my guess is that Alan has made an agreement with the Assassin Guild.

Starts with the butler reporting to the prime minister, which had the slip from the butler using honorific when calling Alan.
The prime minister is sure of his victory.
The butler left the room weighing the sides, feeling that choosing wrong here will be the end of the guild.

Then the two from mage guild here shows up at the fort to warn them about possibility of Alois invasion aiming for this place.
At first it wasn't taken seriously, but Carla (the one with veil) point out Cleria being here is enough of a reason.

Dalsim was about to order arrest of those two but the twin decide to hear them out more.
Then with more support from the merchant side (Carter/Carina) that indeed Alois army is attacking.

So the twin believes they should prepare for defense and turns to Dalsim, who's officially the substitute leader right now, for his final decision.
Dalsim say that he's just a figurehead sub so if the twin think as such then that's the plan.
And the two mages sigh in relief at not being arrested.

Judging from the twins' expressions, which remained calm compared to Dalsim when they heard the enemy's invasion plan, it seemed that Alan's side already knew the enemy had made their move, and had already made preparations.

Thanks for the translations.

Time to wait another month for the next chapter. :lol:

Double-page supporter
I do at least enjoy this evil king's skull armor. He's an idiot, but he's got good aesthetic sense 💀
Dude is wearing armor without an active threat while on his throne room, I got to say, I respect this dude lengths of suffering just for the drip, wearing around 36 kg of equipment just to look cool, the sheer commitment of this guy.

Users who are viewing this thread