The Garden of Red Flowers - Ch. 18

BRUH YOU JUST RAISED THE DEATH OF THE FAMILY FLAAGGGGGGGG YOU FOOOOOOOOL
😬
im so worried now lmao

Aggregator gang
Loool Rowell-emon the house appliance/childhood friend you wished you had as a child. Or should I say...

I don't wanna think bout a potential flag. So I'm gonn say that Rowell is my dream appliance boyfriend 😂

Group Leader
Damn girl, you want to kill your family of with those giant red flags?

She so chill, love this mc. I have never seen a female mc as chill as her like fr fr she just be like “Okay cool. Yeah~ Sup?” She so goddamn realistic.

i laughed really hard about their memories 😂😂 rowell is an all-in-one boyfriend lol 😆

and can we talk about how "chill" our MC is?? yaaass i like that kind of attitude. no stuttering/blushing/shy type of thing. i feel so happy in their tiny reunion coz its really like having meet-up again with your long time friends 💖

but... isn't that ending... a total giant red flag...? oh no.

wow... it feels like rushing in a chapter... xD anyway thank you for the generous update!!

Both Hugo and Rowell got so tall, but Hugo is the tallest, holy shit.... maybe Vennianne is really small...
Three disaster magic kids plus a knight in training...XD sounds fun. Their childhood was great

Dex-chan lover
...why do i feel that the parents are gonna die? like, i think her warning the dude made him up the security of the area and the bandits to leave to another place, and i think its gonna be the path the parents are taking, and they are gonna get killed...

I'm sorry, but those size differences make. No. Sense.
She's the size of a child while they are like 4 heads taller than her.

Users who are viewing this thread