The Garden of Red Flowers - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
All Rupert needs is a pair of Victorian boy shorts with suspenders to complete his look. And the marquis is beautiful 😩

Thanks for the update ❤️

I know it's stupid, but I can't get over the fact that they're taking a fancy, impractical town carriage over rough mountain roads to hunt down bandits.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm another blue eyes...

I wonder if the blue eyes trouble maker is this Marquis...

Omg don’t tell me that it was this Marquis character that arranged this whole thing (for one reason or another, using his money as bait to kill the baton and baroness)

My goodness, is this MTV Cribs, 'cause gosh dang we're looking around at the mansion/palace 80% of the time in this chapter!

@renuac not stupid; that carriage is really out of place and impractical. Unless the plan to bate the bandit’s with it... then I guess that would make sense

The teacher and Hugo looking fiiiiine in this chap 😍
Wonder who the new guy is...
Thanks for the chapter - so excited to see what happens next!

-mostly of the males in this chap having blue eyes-

-gulps-

Thank you so much, Why Always Scan for the update!!!

And oh, the Rupert Winfred guy seems to be a funny character hoho. I wonder if the Marquess in the last panel is her father of brother. Oh my... the funds that they were talking about, will their family be in deep debt with the Marquess family? Gosh. I am so sad for the turn of events. :"(

Users who are viewing this thread