The Garden of Red Flowers - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
lol the betting maid lmao

aah, i want her with hugo, such precious child~

I really like the story so far and I’m excited to see how they turn out a teens/young adults.

But also Hugo’s shorts are really short? 😂

That maid was so quick haha
I would be, too.
I like the story. I just wish there’s a hint to who the ML is.

Dex-chan lover
Why are the maids such great characters? I love them so much.

She has a point though, adults should be responsible enough to intervene if children are acting inappropriately/Dangerously.

Dex-chan lover
Liking Hugo more and more, this whole thing was the other kids' fault and he is trying to share/push blame.

I think Hugo likes her..... pretty sure, so he won't go after Rose and end up w/ her like in the story, meanwhile the other guy will? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also, yeah, WTF were the adults doing lol..... the maid too, she snatched that bracelet realll quick

Thank you for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
I mean why should he apologize the other kid did start it by calling him an airhead and then telling him to leave out of nowhere, what a brat

I'm still trying to figure out who her ML is or maybe he hasn't shown up yet

Gurl, honey, you're expecting too much from 10y.o. kids, rich spoiled noble kids semi-brainwashed by their parents and family history on top of that...

I mean they’re 10 what do u expect... can’t assume they’ll be able to talk it out amicably like adults 😂😂

Hahaha sorry but I love Hugo the most (even if he's acting like this), are u telling me for real that he has no chance? I mean, Rowell should go and just marry that other girl, and Venny and Hugo should get married (just as Hugo's papa was the one who got married in the past).

LMAO, THE MAID XDD

without it being circled i wouldnt have noticed the signature on page 9. who ruined a perfectly good chandelier?

Users who are viewing this thread