The Gender of Mona Lisa - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Eighteenth Spring

Probably the most selfish two people i've ever seen in manga, what the heck is wrong with them

The storyline is interesting but his two 'friends' are sooooo selfish, like wth??? How can they just easily tell hinase to become one gender for them???

Dex-chan lover
I really like this kind of manga, where only the eye and few others are colored. Something about it feels really beautiful.

Indirect reply:
Selfish? I'm not really sure about that.

Polygamy is 100% fail and always end in a divorce? Where did you even get that percentage?

The art style is great and i like the premise alot. It's romance drama in a new way. But fuck, i feel like this is one of those manga that an anime adaptation will far exceed the manga just due to how they animate it.

So i'ma wait and hope for an anime.

very interesting premise, though i feel only heterosexuality is being counted in... well, let's see how it goes and how much selfish these bffs can get

Fed-Kun's army
If these childhood friends truly liked everything about the MC, they wouldn’t ask the MC to become something just for their sakes.

I was REALLY hoping that the author would use this to make anything other than a boring romance manga, but it looks like it won't .

Maybe it'll actually go the "psychological complications of the situation" route, but it's so blatantly obvious that this probably won't happen. Shame, it was a pretty interesting concept, too.

Lmao they pee from there fingers dead ass ....ahh I’m cracking lol. Well if the Mc is cute as F, then if there’s a whole, there’s a goal. But meh.

current prediction: they become both genders simultaneously and confuse the fuck out of everyone
or they do the classic "become a girl, fall for a guy, lose all of your characterization"

hopefully it'll be something interesting instead of the stock M->F + childhood guy friend... please i'm sick of it

that translation note at the end makes me hopeful, at least.
it's like how most people go into highschool knowing what they want to be, but some people have to take the entirety of highschool and more to truly figure their shit out. I just really hope they don't make it into a subpar romance manga with a shitty gimmick.

Users who are viewing this thread