The Gender of Mona Lisa - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Pupa

Dex-chan lover
yes that info should be confidential but Shiori is a close friend to Hanase so it isn't something to worry about, now if it was a stranger then it would be problematic

Fed-Kun's army
The heck is wrong with bugs?

I'mma ship them with the nice but highly suspicious doctor. Already ignoring confidentiality, might as well go full hog.

Double-page supporter
We all just gonna pretend like the nurses name wasn't Obama-kun huh?

Dex-chan lover
Their prior doctors discriminated against them? What the fuck
Fucking report them.
Also i thought they "choose" their gender but now its hormones just dice rolling that bitch?
Also cant believe that there havent been more cases of somebody not having changed at 18. If this is just base reality in this story.
Just shrugging and saying "There havent been many cases idk" sounds super unreasonable.

@Kampfarsch I think what they mean by "choose" is that when they hit 12 whichever gender they feel like they want to be, that's what gender their hormones shift to. It's not like they hit a button on a screen and suddenly oops all penises.

Also, you're applying real life logic to a fictional situation. That never works out well.

Doctor can fuck right off with that sharing of patient information. I don't care if it's a family friend.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what kinda piping a nongender person would have. Like, Is it just a hole?

does the doctor like mc? whith the way he was reffering to the butterfly...

does he like them(mc) as they are, without a gender is what i meant

You know what
that was extremely pushy and invasive
I think i'm going to be disappointed and disgusted by the time this is over if the guy ends up winning.

Users who are viewing this thread