The Genius Prince's Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt

Politics stuff is always great. I just hope there won't be retard translators like with the last politics manga I read.

Dex-chan lover
For anyone who want to continue reading this on Manga-Up. You can start at chapter 41.
Idk why but the chapter numbering is weird lol. . . .

Dex-chan lover
Finally updates and some kid deleted everything again?! :shamihuh: Ditch MD, go to aggregator sites then!

Dex-chan lover
hey, I'm saving those chapters for my work train commute after new year. now I need to look for another series :pout:

Dex-chan lover
i'm pretty pissed there are no new chapters on MD, i've been reading on another aggregator up to ch 43.
They have "more" chapters but they're wrongly uploaded and are repeats and i fell for it.
I suspect the chapters that got uploaded here and deleted had the same issue, they were old chapter reuploaded with wrong numbering.

Another different agregator has a complete mess too

Dex-chan lover
i'm pretty pissed there are no new chapters on MD, i've been reading on another aggregator up to ch 43.
They have "more" chapters but they're wrongly uploaded and are repeats and i fell for it.
I suspect the chapters that got uploaded here and deleted had the same issue, they were old chapter reuploaded with wrong numbering.

Another different agregator has a complete mess too
It's because square is deliberately mislabeling the chapters because they split them up a shit load to charge more. Typically you'll see a .1, .2 etc. but it's split and numbered for no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread