The Genius Prince's Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt

Dex-chan lover
If you guys want to know more about this series, the official English translation is already on volume 5.

Its so good!

Aggregator gang
Despite only making up a single recurring character in Tensai Ouji, the Framian is responsible for 100% of all outdated and unfunny violent gags.

Group Leader
i'm amazed
80% of the MCs i know of so far all want a "peaceful life"
not saying it's bad to want such, but is that a tradition or something smh

also, looks like a potential romance between the white haired girl and the mc tbh

That's a way of projecting a post-retirement/stressless life, since their work seems to be overloaded most of the time.
Life with too much stress > get isekai'd > wants peaceful life even tho has super powers because of former life with alot of stress. If you look closely, truck-kun is a representation of the consequence of stress, dude or gal doesn't pay attention and gets hit by it.

@kyself agreed. Tired of violent tsundere females that the MC let's abuse them. Outdated, unfunny trope that only undermines the MC. The MC should put her in her place especially considering his nation is the only one where her people are treated right.

Tired of all the MCs that are walked on by women. Dropped.

@Opticalwinter, his aide and closest friend. They can only release their stress when they're alone together and that part being violent is in my opinion only right since morally, he's been harassing her and lots of people. Plus, she's not that violent. She only does her takedowns when they're alone together, usually, she just pinches him at his sides in public. In fact, it's the MC who needs to be put in place considering the way he acts and talks and she does this really well. She knows her place and he knows his place. She prevents herself from killing for MC but
MC cannot stop himself from killing for her(usually, Ninym would stop him, but if she's not there...)

only lover

Users who are viewing this thread