The Genius Prince's Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt

@uishauvei 1.) Verbal harassment doesn't justify physical harassment /attacks.

2.) If the genders were reversed and a girl got decked or slapped because she made some comments about a guy people would freak out. But since it's the opposite it's somehow okay.

@Opticalwinter I guess you don't have experience or have friends who get slapped at least on the shoulders by your/their female friends for saying sexually harassing them huh. Or if you do, do you get mad at them and break off the friendship? They can do and allow those stuff because they have a certain relationship/intimacy between them. If it were another female, the female wouldn't be able to do anything against the Regent Prince because of status and they don't have the same intimacy as Ninym and Wein has. And like I said, they don't do it in public, at most the only thing that Wein uses to interact in public is body language and eye signals and Ninym retaliates with a hidden pinch to the side.

Double-page supporter
Damn, it was okay at first but now my OCD is kicking in with incorrect chapter numbers. Help...

@Opticalwinter I completely agree with you, it irks me when people like the other person perpetuate the idea that it's ok for a woman to be "playfully aggressive" or whatever. It makes me cringe without fail when a character like this appears in an anime too and no one (referring to the other characters) does or says anything about it.

Fed-Kun's army
here we go again with this stupid generic 'easy life' but 'i can't because i attract attention' shit again.

generic, bad, and the description is the most egotistical shit i’ve seen in a while

Everytime i read manga like this. I cant stop thinking that is not Dungeon defense.

Pff, this manga is reminding me a lot of a certain Cry and his unintentional insight and uncanny happenstances into the plot...
I love it.

Double-page supporter
Okay now i am genuinely curious. Some time ago i saw a moderator's comment, saying that splitting chapters into parts was allowed only if the source material was split aswell (double checked - it is in the rules). But here we got chapter 14 first page that says "chapter 5" on the first panel. I am not against it but was just wondering if there some kind of exceptions to this rule?

it's my imagination or the numeration from this version is different from the raw?
Anyways, thanks for translating this 😀

Fed-Kun's army
The girl is insufferable. Why would you treat the prince of the only (or one of the only) countries that accepts your race as equals like that? Like, it's excused because she's a girl, but that trope is old. I've never gotten why people like tsunderes who are physically abusive. It's literally abuse. I don't get it.

Users who are viewing this thread