The Genius Princess's Road to Becoming Empress

Uh, kids are like. Scarily easy to kill. Their bodies are soft and delicate because they haven’t finished developing yet. I mean sure, their more flexible skull is better at absorbing a single blow, but a sustained beating? Repeatedly being hit by an entire grownass adult 4x their size? Kicking and punching recklessly? MC should be dead by now. “I only kicked her a few times” bitch your femur is the thickest and strongest bone in your body surrounded by layers of chunky muscle??? Even with a sedentary lifestyle your size and weight is enough to beat a tiny squishy child to death????

But of course she won’t because then the story would end. Who cares how anatomy works amirite

WHOA. She doesn’t just have a name. . . she even has a face and a specifically named career!!

Prior to her death and reincarnation, I mean.

I have high hopes for this.

(Literally on page 2 of the prologue and I stopped reading to comment lol)

Supporter
this story is kind of strange. since the protagonist(??) doesn't actually do anything other than exist. lol

it's otherwise a pretty good story, but it's 17 chapters in and the protagonist has done exactly one thing (and she didn't need to be an isekai reincarnator for it either).
Doubly strange since this is a "genius" princess according to the title. You can't present as a genius when you literally don't do anything at all.

It's also marked as completed with 34 chapters, so that's halfway. not promising.

This is so dramatic (long) for chinese manhua. Most likely adapted from indian soap operas, eh?

Fed-Kun's army
oh nice save, almost started reading a manhua.
read enough of them to know how 90% of them go.
and considering this ones rating, i would say this one is one of those 90%

"The genius princess road to becoming empress"

The 'genius princess' the title talking about is the mc's mother, right?

if any of my cousins tried to flirt with me i’d cut their nuts off but you do you, ig

also, in the entirety of this series i saw neither a genius princess nor anyone becoming empress. i’m guessing the series was cancelled after received negative feedback

Fed-Kun's army
soooooo assuming @InsoOwl's comment means it didn't have a satisfying ending
does the romance end in a satisfying way at least?

edit: guessing not

Group Leader
Weeeell that was abrupt. A shame. I'm guessing the creator lost passion or got cancelled, but at least they wrapped stuff up.

What a horrible rushed ending...But I was thinking of dropping it anyway so I guess it's fine.

Users who are viewing this thread