The Ghostly Doctor - Ch. 181

Dex-chan lover
It almost sounded like the mother was dead, I hope we see her soon

The Yao Ri Country has been captured by the MC! Now it's time to move onto capturing the Strong Country and save her mom from the Shang Guan family (Totally just making this up, I have no idea).

Oh no, this plot again.

I swear this exact same setting with the mother happens in every other XianXia story

Fed-Kun's army
Apparently, I have not read enough XianXia stories, but I do hope we get to see more of the doctor deeds. Albeit this romance confession-denial tug-of-war is fun too :D

Was really surprised by their ages! MC is only 16 and lord hell 25. Both seem a bit older.

Of course MC is going to see her mother, and high chance of rescue unless her mother was married off - officially, despite being "unclean".

Fed-Kun's army
mc: ok father, i accept your mission
father: wait, what?
mc: i will concquer that country and bring mother back
father: but i said you shoiuld not...
mc: i'm on my way, bye...

Contributor
Honestly he doesn't know her well enough yet if he thinks she'll keep her nose out of it for even a second.

(Which TBH is fair, that he's still making some assumptions based on the previous years of his daughter's life instead of this radical new incarnation)

Supporter
@Pokari I think he is an optimist by necessity. If not she would have driven him mad in the short time they have already been together.

Users who are viewing this thread