The Ghostly Doctor - Ch. 283

Lmao always underestimating Feng jiu 😂 she could kill all of them if she wanted to, good lesson learned.

Ty for the chapters

Dex-chan lover
Hooray! Thanks for keeping up with the series!

Looks like three new followers!

Like it's mentioned in the last pic, they upload chapters faster on their website.
For those interested, lately uploads are on Wednesday and Saturday nights (usually I check around midnight).

Why explain things and get followers when you can purposefully antagonize them and let them die for a minor transgression? I really don't get what FMC is thinking when she lets some people off and others get punished immediately.

Asking why the plan changed is perfectly reasonable especially when they only just joined up because you planned to help that "innocent small family", so changing her mind definitely requires an explanation if she wants them to stick around. Maybe the guy asked wrong or is a bit dumb for not figuring it out, but his reaction wasnt that strange. Rather disappointed she just potentially just threw someone and all those people to theirs deaths. Especially considering her goal was to unite both halves of the faction, How will she do that if all of them die? I hope this is part of some plan and she knows they wont die...

Users who are viewing this thread