The Ghostly Doctor

the emperor and his people are so dead....I hope their is a crazy update till emperor death...!

Man, this is probably one of the few times I’m glad I was taught French during my teenage years. The French scanlation is around 50 chapters ahead and I just know enough to vaguely understand what’s going on.

This manhwa is soo good! I just hate it since its weekly. Novel is also good and it worth a read: https://readwebnovels.net/novel/mesmerizing-ghost-doctor/

What happen? Previously this one was updated almost every day, but now... I don't even know when will it update.

This is entertaining enough but honestly the comic feels like a summary of the novel considering how quickly it moves and how little it explains e.g. how does she know alchemy?

Hahahahaha! The emperor! Hahahaha! He... He is (sensored)! Hahahahaha! Its so funny what had happen to him! Hahaha!

😂 Lord hell is hilarious

So now they switched the wordings from cold poison to pathogenic cold.
The former where ML is being actually 'poisoned' whereas the latter (Google the definition) is that the ML contracted a 'disease'.
Wonder which is the correct translation

This romance is weird for me and consume too much page. For a chapter 80% romance but they are going nowhere. Keep repeating same action again and again. Even me and author doesnt remember what the original point of this manhua

Dex-chan lover
@gyrocahyo Wait, this has romance? Shit. I was excited for an Isekai with a female lead that isn't a fucking otome game without a Romance tag.

Im at chapter 166 I got bored been reading this for a while and the cultivation shit really lost my interest.

Users who are viewing this thread