The Girl from Random Chatting! - Ch. 12 - The Only Thing I Can Do

Qyn

While almost every chapter feels like this series will sooner or later take a wrong turn and ruin itself, up until now it has been quite enjoyable - looking forward to future chapters ?

Dex-chan lover
Well, let's hope the new girl's gonna be a nice character! Poor MC is pretty much surrounded by psychos right now.

Aggregator gang
Well now, seems like girl #3 has appeared!! Is she wild? Is she tamed? Let's find out next chapter!!!

Double-page supporter
hello random girl that falls in love with MC after a few chapters...

Dex-chan lover
Been liking this series so far but why did he stay and fight the stalker? Why didn't he run away as soon as his only connection to the girl was severed? Was he trying to take the stalker out personally, or maybe he wanted to turn him in to the cops (as he suggested she do in an earlier chapter)? But if he was gonna turn him in to the cops, why did he make no attempt to call the cops? And if he's trying to stop him himself, why isn't he fighting back?
I guess you can chalk this all up to the MC's arc (as he's basically confronting a way worse version of himself that he sees in the stalker), but it still feels a little illogical to me.

I think it’s also because he just kinda stops caring what will happen at that point, because he sees himself in the stalker. It’s like the stalker is the “bad” version of himself that he wants to get rid of, and he chooses to fight head rather than leave because seeking outside help would be like running away from his true (and rather pessimistic) feelings. Can’t say it’s the best decisions but it’s not exactly a surprising one. It’s not a situation where he is in control, even if he had that one moment of quick thinking in the last chapter. If he had been a fully logical person, he wouldn’t have chosen to confront the stalker directly in the first place, because from the very start it was a reckless and not exactly mature plan.

Dex-chan lover
Someone finally noticed this!! He won't die a loner though.. who needs more numbers anyway!!?? They just look like spam If kept in huge amounts..

Aggregator gang
You reacting to the mirror of what you could of been.....I bet....I bet class rep thinks that it’s him who was doing what was done by that stalker...

Double-page supporter
Well, thats what i was expecting to happen... Going against a crazy stalker alone in a back alley like that... If it was real life the MC would probably be dead by now ;P

Users who are viewing this thread