The Girl from Random Chatting! - Ch. 127 - I Didn't Confess to the Person I Like

This was a great chapter. Really enjoying the growth that Junu, Yuri, and Taeyang have gone through

I'm calling it Hamin and Junu ain't gonna last, that relationship is a recipe for disaster. Mc is gonna end up with Sungah no doubt, author will just stretch it out.

@Kyrieo @defianze I kinda remember he was part of the group talking crap about her and thats why the MC snapped but maybe im mistaken. Either way his attitude towards her ( and everyone really) is crappy and didn't want her to be with that kind of asshole.

so my take on this is that there is some underlying attachment between yuri and taeyang... in the least he respects her a lot and is thankful for her for setting his dumbass straight.
he never bullier her, and she knows he had nothing to do with what happened to her, so she might still like him, but not approve of his way of doing things, like fighting all the time.
tbh i dont think she meant that she wanted to go for sol's younger brother when she mentioned him, i just think she was asking junu if it would be cool for her to keep him as a friend.

tldr: feels like taeyang and yuri might end up together if they talk it out. also their son / daughter would be a beast

Fed-Kun's army
YURI IS LOVE
YURI IS LIFE
YURI SAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
😭

@ssjr2 I somehow recalled Taeyang did tell his group to leave Yuri alone. And that's why the group bullies her behind him (Taeyang). Or maybe I'm mistaken too. hmm Need to check that out. haha

Fed-Kun's army
@Big_pp??? Thats been thrown out the window tf what makes you think theyd end up together
if anything he'd end up with yuri-sama because she's best girl and its about time he realizes it

Thanks for the chapter. I do want Tae/Yuri ending. Hope Yuri won't end up with Jisoo(((

i'd be happy if yuri's end game is with no one shes strong by herself she doesn't need no mansss (and too good for this manhwa hehehe)

*Blub Blub Blub*
You hear that? ^, that's the sound of SS JunuXYuri sinking, all Hands on deck!!! SALUTE!!!

When i see Yuri's tear, it hurts.. the fact she's smiling while crying make it feel more painful.
For this chapter Yuri's become best girl alongside Hamin

Firstly, if I remember correctly Tae didn’t bully Yuri, secondly I feel like Yuri would be good for Tae as it feels like she’d improve him as a person and all that. Idk if Tae is good for Yuri though, mostly because idk how Tae would be in a relationship. But I have a feeling he’ll compliment her personality rather well in a relationship especially as he improves himself. Idk just a feeling.

Aggregator gang
@viviqn Yes, Yuri is really the kindest and better person of the story, even before Hamin (cause I think she's using Junu as a replacement).
She's amazing and doesnt need anyone true, But being alone in the end? No one wants that, it sucks to be alone. So I'd like tae yang tyo improve to be by her side, they would make such a great couple.

@Mongri Yeah I believe they would actually make a good team. So far, Tae' wrath problems were tied to Junu but as we can see here, it's mostly resolved, the guy will be soon at peace

@copperhead agreed! it’s been awhile since i commented that and i realized i used the wrong words for what i said ^^ yuri shouldn’t be alone at the end ofc + i’d definitely want to see a taeyang x yuri endgame if he improves

Double-page supporter
Good! Thats how u do things MC-kun! I love Yuri, and i hope she will get together with someone that will make her happy, but she is not Hamin, sorry... ;p

@copperhead and to an extent he doesn’t really need to “improve” if anything he just needs to look at things differently. Honestly they would make a great team as you mentioned before, once again their personalities compliment eachother from my point of view, and so do their interests to some degree. I 100% agree with you lmao, although there seems to be some things to resolve other then just Juno. A relationship is about being in a team and rather then relying on eachother they choose to be together, that’s why I think Tae and Yuri would be together, because they are great independent people who compliment eachother in various aspects.

Users who are viewing this thread