The Girl from Random Chatting! - Ch. 130 - Nothing Is Forever

if hamin isn’t happy by the end of this webtoon i don’t want it SHES TOO PRECIOUS :(

Dex-chan lover
Blondie disses him but tries so hard to hang out with him, whats wrong with her lol

@alvizam

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

How has this not ended? MC's development is in a good place, and he got the best girl already. The upcoming drama just ain't interesting anymore. Now it's just gonna be world vs Joonwoo protecting his relationship with Hamin.

I feel like Hamin is gunna betray him. From what I've seen from them so far, she occasionally looks at juunwoo and sees someone else that looked similar to him. I assume that person was her ex. I think Hamin sees that person when she looks at our main character here. I hope im wrong because I like their relationship. And if she betrays the protagonist, they gunna have to slap a mind break tag on this manhwa lol

@artdeer it seems like Daehyun still trying to bother junwoo's life because of what he did with sungah (which i'm almost sure that she's not "sungah" after this Ch ) so there are still some things to happen, but it's defenitly aproaching to the end

Users who are viewing this thread