The Girl from Random Chatting! - Ch. 46 - I'm Sorry

Once again we see that Hamin is the best. I hope Joonwoo's friends don't let him beat himself up and retreat into isolation. He may have no self-confidence now, but self-confidence is something that can be built and rebuilt. I'm confident Joonwoo will rise again, and I hope when he does he sees that there are people around him who care for him for who he is.

damn this hurts. still i dont think what pres said is wrong. and i'm happy he said it, now mc can move on and change. but he is so harsh on himself. you fucker shouldn't be sorry cuz you like someone and no one is better than you, why the fuck do you keep degrading yourself, grow a pair. damn you almost made me cry

@alphagudetama hamin already saw him using ranchat when they were at the gaming corner and now she connected the dots. so she understood somehow what is going on.
as for pres i already explained last chapter

Nice chapter. Best girl Hamin of course. While harsh I do believe that this is a good opportunity for Junwoo to grow.

@Xoldin the raw chapters tend to be released once a week for free on Naver. There are three chapters on top of that which you need to pay for or be a premium member (I think).

Hamin again ?
Fck the MC seriously I can understand his feeling and position but cmon ! Stop having pity of yourself ! Move your ass. You gonna fuck up the last relation ship with Sungah via ranchat

Seriously... Being sorry for loving someone bro wtf
So now you trust all single word of that fucker class rep ? Meh

Fed-Kun's army
Now I kinda of feel bad for Sungah. She's in love with somebody she doesn't really know (and is actually a creepy guy), and rejected the guy who (although he looks like a psycho) seems to like her.

Dex-chan lover
The class rep isn't wrong, but he's a douche bag. He doesn't deserve anyone in the end without any character growth.

Dex-chan lover
...despite what anyone thinks, I believe that what Jonwoo did it's for the best. If he stayed, he in his low self-steem would only remember the ugly things that happened and would never move on.

Sometimes you need to be alone, it and have some time alone to rebuld. Yes, it's harsh. Running and fleeing is cowardly and selfish when you may have people that worries about you, like Hamin, Yuri and maybe Taeyang, but sometimes you need exactly that. Once you've calmed and though things proper, then you can rebuild.

I know all that because once I was not that different from Jonwoo. I pretty much know what he's going through and it's not pretty, but you get out of it. The question is how many of the people he knows will be at the other side.

Fed-Kun's army
wow this hit.............to close to home.

Hamin is one of the best girls, I don't care if Sunigah resolves with Jonwoo and they become friends or whatever, as long as Hamin is end girl (or Yuri, Yuri hype-train on the way) I want Jonwoo to acknowledge Hamin efforts. Plus FUCK THE CLASS REP AND EVERYONE WHO LIKES HIM!.

Users who are viewing this thread