The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - No Secret Lasts Forever

Contributor
@Agni

Easy to say, he REALLY like Sungah...And it's because of junwoo, with his advices, Sungah is now Class Rep Dream girl.

So of course, he will try to protect her most of time, even if he seems violent .

That matchmaker skill tho.
And it was obvious but there's no way he could chase her as long as he feels he's shit. He won't even entertain the idea of meeting her face to face, so acting on his feelings and hope to ask her out is soooooo out of question until he gets his shit together. Sungah or anyone else for that matter. He'd rather help a chick he likes be happy with someone else. Classic.

But the way it's set, the class rep looks more and more like he'll be the final boss here, for when the MC grows the balls to fight (probably literally) for Sungah or when we get some kind of confirmation that the class rep is not the good guy everyone thinks he is. This being a korean series, I definitely expect Sungah hooking up with her class rep crush at some point with the MC unable to say anything without revealing himself as the bear from ranchat.

Dex-chan lover
Just remember you wear the mask not to protect yourself, but those around you.

In addition, the optimist in me says that class rep has put approximately 4 and approximately 4 to reach approximately 8. That is to say he looks crazy and to some extent is, but is smart and neutral enough to suspect that the guy in the bear mask is someone he knows who happened to ask him for his dream-type right before they coincientally (sorta not really) hooked up.

Dex-chan lover
OHM, SUGAH JUST MET KANYE WEST!!!
658c5a2d914a1263af543e51b73b5614--music-concerts-hip-hip.jpg

Aggregator gang
These kinds of chapters i'd love to read forever.

No more gang shit please.

please just these cute interactions and mysteries.

Please.

Also that class rep has that "TARGET LOCK ON" face.

Double-page supporter
Well, i dunno anymore... Does this MC have balls or not? NotLikeThis

Come to think of it Seung ah never said her crush is the class rep? He just expected that from her expression right?

@best_nona its pretty obvious that the class rep is her crush and she also mentioned the class rep and the MC as 2 different guys.

@Specc You are right.
she didn't really say it so i thought maybe there will be a plot twist but she likes class rep after all

Users who are viewing this thread