The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 4 Ch. 44 - Feelings

Class rep is unstable for sure. He just can't accept than Joonwoo is the one who is looked by Sungah. That's not love he has. It's obsession
When he smirk /laugh like "Pff there you go" it was a message to say "lol. I did not lose. I can't. Not against you" but somehow he was defeated and when Joonwoo get angry it was this moment when classrep lost control of all. Mind. Think. Plan. Evertyhing

@Entryhazard
I don't think so. He is psycho. Some facts couldn't been known without discovering by himself. He was a spectator/actor at the same time

I think Joonwoo imagined that smirk, he actually has an inferiority complex

@myshi Oh yeah I forgot about that, he is an hypocrite

He has an inferiority complex. But I think classrep did this smirk, breaking his "mask" at the same time

Dex-chan lover
@norjack2 He chuckled because what Joonwoo said in that moment was very ironic in Rep's hindsight: he admitted complete defeat and said how he was irrelevant and done when in reality he unknowingly managed to torpedo their relationship and block Sungah emotionally.
However it's indeed suspicious he denied having laughed

@Akwa not really, I explained below how he could straightforwardly piece all together only from casually talking with Sungah and what the stalker said

Fed-Kun's army
@ariette thanks for the great work as usual man.

On topic: damn I've looked over the raws for this scene and was glad that Sungaih didn't out like class rep but Jonwhoo snapping and attacking rep was all part of rep's plan, he clear knows how to manipulate people and he played the "non-aggressor" quite well though Jonwhoo attacking him was a retard action. The next couple of chapters are going to be hard but I sure can't wait to read them, especially the arc that is arriving right after.

Hope the author is not gonna follow the rule "first girl first love first girlfriend"...
Sungah is good I do not hate her like some people can, but...cmon there is hamin/yuri 100x better than her on all points (or 90% ok maybe...)

Double-page supporter
Sungah still needs to get out of here and Jonwhoo needs to grow up. From what i hear that may not happen soon

This class rep is fcking alpha. He remind me one guy in here that act like alpha.

ah pls junuu why you be so sick by sungah like that.. man yuri&hamin is better than her.. and wtf with that twist plot ?

Users who are viewing this thread