The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 4 Ch. 44 - Feelings

I agree his reaction is not that overreacted, pretty realistic I think

Dex-chan lover
@octopuslines it's mainly because I had some bad experiences in the past, luckily not as extreme as Junu's, so I can easily relate with how he feels, but I feel his sudden outburst is...too sudden, given that just a while ago he seemed content (or better: resigned) with his role. Of course in between he saw the girl he likes completely rejecting his real self and he thinks she got together with the rep, so even his last bit of hope of being reciprocated is shattered and that hits really hard, so I was expecting a huge change in his personality and attitude, but not in this direction.
Or maybe...he simply isn't as much as a good guy as I thought.

Dex-chan lover
The prez is right, but that's not how you talk to da MC with his self esteem issues

@Cawffee Yeah, that's true. It just feels like every character sucks because the ones you see most often are pretty bad rn....

Fed-Kun's army
Not gonna lie everytime prez is on screen everything he does makes me incredibly anxious

and here i hoped MC would snap, develop some martial arts techniques and fxxk him up! ehbebebebebebebe

Double-page supporter
fuck off fam, he's our MC while you're just another character

Sorry to disapoint you but.. he indeed is the main character of actually, all your lifes, lmao

damn this manhwa is pretty good so far. im liking it...hope the author doesnt screw it up

Dex-chan lover
Stalking it is... but the other things he did were not Stalking though...
You need to consider all his action before that.. what about your own actions?

Fed-Kun's army
I feel bad for relating to MC more in moments of outburst ^^" jesus I have some big anger issues...

Users who are viewing this thread