The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 4 Ch. 44 - Feelings

Contributor
Ok, i really hate junwoo now.

I will not support him if he stay like this for dozens of chapters.

@norjack2 agree felt like he was instigating and i think he did chuckle.

The mc is having too much of a pity party he should of said hes finally giving up on his crush and left.

On topic: completely saw this coming but also think the class rep really isnt into sungah but could see sungah pissing him off about something and going into psycho mode.

Dude... why does everyone suck rn? The MC, the prez... everyone...

PFFT the mc is so pitiful, i guess that's what would happen to ignorant fools when they fell. So annoying ??
There's a hole in the authors head, mediocre bastard...

Only character left in this that I dont think are fucking asshole are yuri and hamin

I don't see where you guys are saying that Yuri is a good choice, other than her intro arc she has no real depth

Sungah is better than her by a mile

...but Hamin still best girl...

Fed-Kun's army
Depth? Pssha.

Havent you seen her channel Thanos and Saitama(pretty sure it was those two. Too lazy to check)? What has Hamin channeled? Daz rite nutin.

Dex-chan lover
MC needs this beatdown right now.

I wonder if it will work toward any good though. If the series gets popular enough who knows if there will be attempts to drag and stretch his growth.

Prez (his name Daehyun, totally forgot that until now lol) is increasing character points with me, but only so long as he doesn't truly go off the deep end.

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck, watching you guys bickle. I am having flashbacks from Nisekoi Waifu Wars, let's not get there and flaunt our waifu's to others. LEL

Fed-Kun's army
Fook. Also you caught me when I was updating my bio to say "I dun check notifications. Too lazy". Lolz

Anyway my totally valid point stands.

Ur waIfU R sHeT iF et AInt Yuri

Dex-chan lover
Uh, I'm glad that in the end Sungah didn't completely fall for class rep but I hate how Junu is snapping out of control. While I can understand his anger and frustration, such a reaction is too extreme and also out of character. I'm not sure of class rep laughing at him was a delusion, but I'm afraid Sungah will see them fighting and will distrust him even more.

It is like watching the God Guy fall to the Dark Side just so that he can have what he wants.

It is Star Wars all over again.

@Lex79 you think so? After being bullied and ignored for a long time, then finding someone who you can speak and be empatic with, then realising that that will not bloom into anything but his fantasies; that is very harsh for anyone. His Fight or Flight response has triggered so many times on flight, and his fear is slowly becoming anger, mostly with himself, but also toward the others (because the feelings of unfairness about how everything has turned, even if he has responsability on the outcome) that I think that he is reacting in a pretty normal way. Is a child, he has not developed ways to cope, and his only way to cope (random chat) became something else that is being stressfull to him, he has no new way to release steam, so, he blows up more frecuently. I find his reactions pretty understandable, specially because his prior self was good at fighting (or at least, kinda good at box) so he goes that way instead of screaming or crying, but his body is not capable of keeping up for all the time he didn't train.

(English is not my first language, so I'm sorry if this is hard to read, this was kinda a brain dump with 4 different ideas on the same subject)

Users who are viewing this thread